9. 12. Berlin - I R + Konrad Korabiewsk

Started by DIENSTbar, November 25, 2011, 05:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DIENSTbar

Friday - 9. December - 20:30

@ Galerie Gotland - Gotlandstr. 5 (next to Bornholmer Str.) - Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg

DIENSTbar presents

I R (CZ/FR) + Konrad Korabiewski (DK)

I R - Near to Nothing. A discret punk attitude behind the walls of private life, on an doubtful edge of the Great Football World Sound System. I R mostly works on a very cheap chinese material that keeps them close to noises and close to the open ground. They slice their flippant discount thriller movie music and their lumps of so easy melody into a magic world of disturbances paintful errors moods dust and ashes. Their gigs claim to stay close of this radical affirmativ taste for vanishings and holes. Carefree sets of performance which would turn to foolish political talk-shows or else to the research of original purity of ridiculousness,leashing music as laughable agrementation. Sometimes they play as they suppose to do: noisy and dirty and good
link for I R

Danish Konrad Korabiewski, born 1978 in Lodz, Poland, is a serious and experimental artist, currently residing in east coast of Iceland. As a soundartist, composer and audiovisual artist, Konrad Korabieswki has a minimalist, yet detailoriented unconventional and experimental approach in his way of working. In his search after artistic depth Konrad has developed his own personal, artistic expression. Often combining elements from electro-acoustic composition-music with sound installations and experiments with classical instruments and other soundmakers, his work has resulted in international artists collaborations and pieces of work ranging from audiovisual opera variations to experimantal multimedia projects, concerts and installations. Focused on absorption, content and atmosphere of sound rather than a certain media, he experiments and develops new possibilities for expressing philosophical views and artistic ideologies in the listening experience. This is also highly visible at Korabiewskis live performances, where he involves other actors and medias to add layers and new dimensions to his music and sound art pieces. As with his latest pioneering and prize awarded crossover, interactive art-book project 'Affected as only a human being can Be' with the multi artist 'Litten. Recently Konrad Korabiewski won the international soundart competition "Europe - A Sound Panorama".
link for Konrad Korabiewsk