Special Interest
April 07, 2020, 06:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63
  Print  
Author Topic: Soundcloud, bandcamp ?  (Read 265291 times)
Yrjö-Koskinen
Heavy user

Hate globally, act peripherally

« Reply #435 on: May 06, 2016, 10:46:51 PM »

My new project Kosmodrom (Space HNW / Psychedelic Noise)

Check it: https://kosmodrom7.bandcamp.com

p.s.no more Dead Body Collection. It's dead and gone forever!

I look forward to purchasing the tape. Otherworldly atmospheres with a chilling crunch. This is very good!

Agreed. A nice twist!

"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea
neropece
« Reply #436 on: May 09, 2016, 11:48:18 AM »

https://pece333.bandcamp.com/album/pacciani-j-gend
Yrjö-Koskinen
Heavy user

Hate globally, act peripherally

« Reply #437 on: May 09, 2016, 11:25:08 PM »

So, I finally finished setting up something which will have to do for a bandcamp page.

https://stoascandinavia.bandcamp.com

I very much doubt I will be doing much "digital albums" and what-not, though. I can't shake the notion that the internet is for promotional purposes and/or piracy. Real men buy tapes, goshdarnit.

"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea
AXNAAR
user

« Reply #438 on: May 10, 2016, 12:41:23 AM »

Posted a track from Menacing '84 - Immediate Extinction: https://soundcloud.com/alldeadtapes/menacing-84-track-4-immediate-extinction
Some other bits there that may be of interest. Wrestling with the idea of doing bandcamp and posting full albums - I feel like the internet is crap and people should buy and listen to tapes but it's also great to have access to loads of music at work. First-world problems eh.

cutter
moderate user

NylonFilthyKid

« Reply #439 on: May 10, 2016, 12:51:59 AM »

i was thinking about bandcamp too, but i don't know if it's going to be any problem with an album arts (like a pictures of murderers or something) so here's a little question for users: what happens with the "inapropriate" (in their way) album arts? they're just deleted or there will be any legal consequences?
AXNAAR
user

« Reply #440 on: May 10, 2016, 01:15:58 AM »

i was thinking about bandcamp too, but i don't know if it's going to be any problem with an album arts (like a pictures of murderers or something) so here's a little question for users: what happens with the "inapropriate" (in their way) album arts? they're just deleted or there will be any legal consequences?

I don't think you need to worry, they probably only pay attention if someone flags it

cr
Diehard user

« Reply #441 on: May 15, 2016, 04:49:22 PM »

Any special reasons to end Dead Body Collection now, if I may ask?
Dr Alex
Diehard user

« Reply #442 on: May 16, 2016, 09:54:27 PM »

Any special reasons to end Dead Body Collection now, if I may ask?

Personal reason + I think I've done too much as DBC. No need to do the same thing over and over.

Marko-V
user

« Reply #443 on: May 19, 2016, 12:27:33 PM »

HAZARDA BRUO SONSISTEMO: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 EP
Free download and info @ http://ikuinen-kaamos.blogspot.fi/search/label/hazarda%20bruo%20sonsistemo

urall
Heavy user

« Reply #444 on: May 28, 2016, 10:09:26 PM »

https://soundcloud.com/urall/into-leaf

calaverasgrande
user

« Reply #445 on: May 31, 2016, 03:54:01 PM »

Anyone have any compelling reasons to go with Soundcloud vs Bandcamp?  I'm going to run out of space on my soundcloud soon. Also I'm a bit turned off as it seems that the 'scene' on SoundCloud is heavily dance music oriented.  Not sure if I am happy to pay for the 'pro' version.
(soundcloud link in sig)

cutter
moderate user

NylonFilthyKid

« Reply #446 on: May 31, 2016, 07:59:11 PM »

For me as I tried Bandcamp and i find it really nice, maybe it's a little hard to set things up there at the beginning but later it's nice. And yeah, Soundcloud is i can say "dancy" but last time i've seen even some breakcore things up so i think its also okay. But as a freak of album arts and generally layout i'll stay on Bandcamp
Ian

« Reply #447 on: June 01, 2016, 06:07:50 PM »

Here is a track I uploaded to my bandcamp page. All composed with iPhone recordings. I believe this is the first noise track I've ever made.

ian1.bandcamp.com

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 06:09:43 PM by Ian » Logged
cutter
moderate user

NylonFilthyKid

« Reply #448 on: June 01, 2016, 07:49:02 PM »

Here is a track I uploaded to my bandcamp page. All composed with iPhone recordings. I believe this is the first noise track I've ever made.

ian1.bandcamp.com

looks nice, like a pneumatic hammer a little... i really didn't know that iphone is capable t odo such things
Ian

« Reply #449 on: June 01, 2016, 09:02:46 PM »

ian1.bandcamp.com

looks nice, like a pneumatic hammer a little... i really didn't know that iphone is capable t odo such things

A goal of mine was to make it harsh, and I think I succeeded on that front. The comparison of this to a pneumatic hammer certainly doesn't take away from that conclusion. I was at first quite surprised by the quality of iPhone recordings, but they are not as full as I'd like them to be and the files are 128 kbps, which is far from quality. So I'm seriously considering buying the Tascam DR-05 recorder to raise the standard. Thanks for checking it out.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63
  Print  

Jump to: