Special Interest
August 20, 2019, 05:27:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Come Org.  (Read 13531 times)
murderous_vision
user

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2019, 12:09:51 AM »

I would hope for some  selections from the weird tapes, only heard "Examples of Cannibalism" and it is quite a strange one... But to be honest many of them seem pretty pointless to press on vinyl, like the soundtrack to Triumph of the Will, Manson music etc.
What i believe is that it will be the Come lps, "Für Ilse Koch", "Second Coming", "Bradford Red Light District" + some Live Actions, we will see. What i am personally most curious about is the book, hopefully not only the same stuff as in the Birth/Death one but also some other bits and pieces, whatever that might be.

I was thinking perhaps vinyl versions of the Come Organisation Anthology compilations as well...

impulse manslaughter
Heavy user

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2019, 01:46:53 PM »

Would like to hear Examples Of Cannibalism. Hopefully this tape will be included..
akhlq

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2019, 04:03:45 AM »

Sold a bunch of stuff to put the money together for this. Don't think I've ever been this excited for a boxset in a long time (ever?). Hopefully we get some info on what's going to be in the box soonish.
Lazrs3
user

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2019, 11:29:01 AM »

I seem to have an odd Box Set preference going on lateley, I bought two Box Sets off Inner Demons Records - Mai12 and Conure this month. I want to get the Culver 10cd box off Stoic Strength very soon as I have seen his Culver and Vampyres projects recently and keep buying Culver stuff on Matching Head (Vampyres is good too btw), The Vomir Box (on Urishma?) is playing on my mind, and I am seriously going to be budgeting to get this Come Org box, just to hear loads I won't have heard before as my knowledge of them doesn't go beyond the Whitehouse stuff. And then I want that Boot vinyl of Sutcliffe Judgend's 'We Spit on Their Graves' one day too if I come into loads of money, hope that resurfaces again on a better price.

Really looking forward to this box too.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 11:31:29 AM by Lazrs3 » Logged

akhlq

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2019, 12:14:55 PM »

Frank updated the VOD Facebook page with this cover photo:

So, Rampton, Second Coming, 150 Murderous Passions, and what I'm presuming is Right to Kill (!!!!) based on the WDC 881033 catalogue number... Exciting. And is that "Come 3" meant to be In Country?

Full details August 26th.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 12:20:21 PM by akhlq » Logged
totalblack
user

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2019, 01:23:19 PM »

Very curious what the other 5 LPs and "bonus" 10" will be .... also 212 page book, should be an epic set

Bringbackthewhip

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2019, 04:51:52 PM »

Come 3 = I’m jack LP
yosef666
Heavy user

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2019, 10:26:46 PM »

Definitely setting aside cash for this box set.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: