RIP OFF ALERTS topic

Started by SyzmicRecords, February 08, 2010, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superskum2013

Hey Dr.Alex , i can send you some screencaps too if you really think or would like to continue claiming i'm talkin' bullshit , is np with me at all , cheers !

Dr Alex

So, were is my words that I get your money and where is my mp3 offer?
You never send me money. From this conversation I sent you box in a trade for your split with Vomir.
Do you still want to call me "rip off"?

superskum2013

there's indeed no mention of sending 15 EUR. in the above copy/paste...
and i'm too lazy and uninterested too look further in my archives if it is or isn't there...
perhaps you are right and i am wrong on this point of the matter BUT that doesn't really change anything because sending 15 EUR.  or sending stuff that's "worth" 15 EUR. for a trade basically boils down to the same thing , there's an intended exchange of services going on (your 4XCD for my 15 EUR. or your 4XCD for my crap that's worth 15 EUR. by default , else you wouldn't have agreed to trade)

so yeah , you claim you sent it registered BUT you also claim :
QuoteI never send tracking-code
cuz all my packages are arrived safely
well tbh. that doesn't make any sense at all but ok , so be it ...
also you claim to :
Quoteif I can't find
I will make extra copy for you when I go back from Brutal Assault
...well , thank the gods i din't hold my breath !

so to answer your question if i would still want to call you "rip off" , i can only say that i might have been a bit too harsh , i guess i should have started a new thread about "Bad Traders" (or digged it out in the archives if such a thread already exists).

Dr Alex

I didn't made extra copy because your boxset was leaved my country when I check it last time.
For future issues, please contact your local post office or mental institution. We're done!
I don't want to spread drama here.

superskum2013

Quote from: Dr Alex on October 06, 2013, 12:22:23 PM
I didn't made extra copy because your boxset was leaved my country when I check it last time.
For future issues, please contact your local post office or mental institution. We're done!
I don't want to spread drama here.

dude , i can only contact my local post office if you send me the damn tracking number  ...it seems you yourself might be better off contacting the mental institution because you clearly don't seem to know how both registered mail as well , ermh , "online debate" work , on top of perhaps a few other issues (which are really not for me to judge because , unlike you yourself , I'm not a "Dr."...)
good to hear "We're done" though , as this clearly won't bring anything , enough drama already indeed , at least one thing we agree on !

martialgodmask

QuoteWell that escalated quickly.

Leatherface

Quote from: Leatherface on September 25, 2013, 10:49:54 AM
Still strange that this guy put off all his items for sale and already open a new account...
Personnaly a bad experience, same for another buyer on Discogs, and maybe for anothers, don't know all his accounts.
But here we talk about two complaint for a new account, and one month after he open a new one.
Happy for you if you receive your package but this attitude looks shitty ;)

"Joined August 26, 2013-
Ships From: Antarctica"???

And now he's "Go_Vegan". Boys...

"dupont.nicolas.666" is "go_vegan"...and now "sacha.distel.666".
Three months, three accounts

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Anybody knows something about CRUCIAL BLAST label? Anything happened to them? I have sent e-mails since some weeks but they don't response.

Dr Alex

Quote from: ImpulsyStetoskopu on October 31, 2013, 08:52:27 AM
Anybody knows something about CRUCIAL BLAST label? Anything happened to them? I have sent e-mails since some weeks but they don't response.

He is REALLY slow with answering on emails. I got yesterday his email with news.
He will reply during this century for sure. :)

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Quote from: Dr Alex on October 31, 2013, 09:00:44 AM
Quote from: ImpulsyStetoskopu on October 31, 2013, 08:52:27 AM

He is REALLY slow with answering on emails. I got yesterday his email with news.
He will reply during this century for sure. :)

Thanks Alex for answer! It is cold comfort, but ok ;)

Cementimental

Not a rip-off report per se but I'd strongly advise against having anything to do with Kris of Red Venice Records, the act 'To The Lovers Farewell' and the Genre x Genre shows in Cardiff. (tho his co-organiser of the latter actually seems decent so I won't entirely tar that with the same brush perhaps).

I won't go into too much of the absurd drama, (and the spark of it all is probably stuff which you guys would consider 'pc' or whatever anyway) you can look on facebook or noiseguide misc if you care.

Long story short tho he had a complete over the top meltdown when he insulted a friend of mine, I got angry and maybe overreacted; however the fallout has, I believe, vindicated me. I've had many supportive messages from friend and strangers alike who've reported other amateurish, unprofessional and childish behaviour from him. He's already had a few ridiculous blowups over minor things, and made a big show of blocking people on facebook and excommunicating them from his label. I have it on very good authority he's been rude and unprofessional at his badly organised and promoted shows, cut off sets early so he could play longer, never sent promised artist copies to people on his label, etc etc.

After all that he started emailing me asking to meet face to face in a half 'let's clear this up' apologetic, half macho 'intimidating' way, and he's no doubt right now telling everyone I was a coward who didn't dare come to cardiff to criticise him face to face. :-/ More shockingly he is overtly lying, telling everyone that he asked me to play and I demanded £300. What actually happened was I expressed some interest in playing next year and we never yet discussed the details. I would have happily played for train fare and some drinks. I am kind of insulted that he'd make up such a lowball number, that's not even the price of booking a 'real' band and NOTHING for a premadonna yuppie 'name' noise act like myself to outrageously demand haha :D

It's silly to be all 'do you know who I am!?' in the noise scene ^__^; but I did pull a bit of that. I'm no household name but if you are going to operate within the UK London/internet noise scene them maybe do a little research? He really seemed to have no idea about me, he was like 'are you even part of the noise scene'! I was playing underattended Cardiff noise shows 10 years ago, where was he then!? :)

When I initially got in touch in more friendly circumstances he asked me to play based purely on the first embedded youtube on my site, and after the drama he within minutes, in an astonishing feat of pettiness, had a 'diss track' online based purely on mocking the very first release you see on my bandcamp page! :D Seems like a pretty shallow guy to say the least right!? and his genre-hopping, free-VST-centric music just looks like a poser-ish attempt by a metal dude to get into the noise/breakcore scene without really having much idea about it but VERY willing to slag off and alienate anyone and everyone without a clue about their history.

I've mostly decided to just leave it and let him dig a hole and alienate himself even further from the noise scene. Stopped posting about this elsewhere but I thought since he probably thinks you lot will be on his 'side' due to his newly-formed edgy 'hateful' 'anti-pc' power electronics persona (a month or two ago he was presenting himself as an open-minded 'I have transgender artists on my label' kind of guy!!) and he's running out of other noise people who will put up with his nonsense I should post some warning here. I respect most of you here even those who I disagree with on politics/aesthetics, especially those of you I know personally, and am I'm sure you would have no time for this buffoon. Wouldn't want you to be subjected to the childish nonsense I have been.

Cementimental

Wow that was more tl;dr than I expected sorry.

Short version: Red Venice Records = massive dilettante facebook-drama baby. :D

Levas

Since I don't have a facebook, when communicating with some people in UK, I almost always ask so how is the RVR guy doing and what are the news - any new harsh sax solos or some new minimalistic wave of something or so and I always get a good stories about him and get a good laugh. I am very happy that he exists. I remember reading RVR rules where he explained why he isn't going to give any artist copies to anybody who releases via his label and why is it good. Unfortunatelly I haven't saved that rant, but it was truly interesting read of new and rising highly perspective internet label boss

P-K

Quotecut off sets early so he could play longer
gold!

Quote300£
more gold!