RIP OFF ALERTS topic

Started by SyzmicRecords, February 08, 2010, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radokaz

Quote from: bogskaggmannen on September 25, 2013, 07:46:13 AM
Quote from: Leatherface on September 25, 2013, 12:55:23 AM
Discogs seller "dupont.nicolas.666" from France.
Never get my purchase.
He confesses me that he regularly change of account.
I'm the second in one month who don't receive his good...Paypal dispute open.

Fuck - I just ordered a couple of items from him through his (no feedback) new "Go_Vegan"-account. I cincerely hope I will get my records from him, as I have good memories of him doing the Necrophonie-mag earlier and being interested in Segerhuva.
I have just received huge package (like 10 records, 5 cds or so) from him (via discogs) last week. Nice communication, very fast delivery, everything as described, we even exchanged few emails after the transaction ... can't believe this. hope it's just some kind of misunderstanding ...

Leatherface

Still strange that this guy put off all his items for sale and already open a new account...
Personnaly a bad experience, same for another buyer on Discogs, and maybe for anothers, don't know all his accounts.
But here we talk about two complaint for a new account, and one month after he open a new one.
Happy for you if you receive your package but this attitude looks shitty ;)

"Joined August 26, 2013-
Ships From: Antarctica"???

And now he's "Go_Vegan". Boys...

radokaz

well, have you read his new account's statement?
" Please take note : i am no "new seller", only changing of account every now and then (guess why...). "

maybe this is the reason:
http://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feedback/dupont.nicolas.666?show=Negative

when I was buying from him, I payed for "registered" option and got web link + code for tracing in a day or two after my payment. and he had 0 feedback than!

I don't want necessarily to defend this seller, but he was very nice in my case and my order was quite big (eur 80,- aprox, 11 items incl. 5lp boxset with free postage as he promised), so if he wanted to be a dick, I think he would ripped off me for this amount than ... how much you payed him?

try to contact him again

edit: oh, and I remember once waiting for package from France to Slovakia for 32 days!!!

Leatherface

I made 229 order as seller on Discogs, more than 200 of them was send unregistered everywhere in the world (Also in Russia, Italy,...), every package arrived safely...and i've the same account from 2006.

I don't think that a negative feedback is a good reason to change your account.
Aswell, he give a negative feedback to this buyer (who paid his order!) just because he don't receive his package and that he complaint?
I don't loose my time with this kind of people.

Has i said before, happy that you get your package safely, but in your case it was difficult to ripp off you if you paid for registered shipping, more difficult to put the fault on the post ;)

radokaz

everything you said make sense, and I agree, I have also close to never experienced lost package myself (riped off - yes, send out (still relative) & lost -  2/3 x in my life) ... I just wanted to share my experience.
i'm really sorry for your lost package / being riped off - both sucks!!

Leatherface

Levas

Babis Kagadis/Shamanic Trance records

We had a small trade more than a year ago and though I see that his  Black Leather Jesus – The Defining Love (Top/Bottom Exchange) CD has quite a lot of distributors around, I have never got any replies from him after the agreement was made so I guess reconsider if you're going to deal with him. Well, at least his name and surname sounds like a short excerpt from a drum'n'bass track.

impulse manslaughter

Quote from: Levas on September 26, 2013, 08:03:58 PM

We had a small trade more than a year ago and though I see that his  Black Leather Jesus – The Defining Love (Top/Bottom Exchange) CD has quite a lot of distributors around, I have never got any replies from him after the agreement was made so I guess reconsider if you're going to deal with him. Well, at least his name and surname sounds like a short excerpt from a drum'n'bass track.

Hey! I was just going to post a similar story.. Traded some records 2 years ago and i'm still waiting. Changed his email address at one point but kept replying. Lots of excuses but no records.

Dr Alex

Quote from: Levas on September 26, 2013, 08:03:58 PM

We had a small trade more than a year ago and though I see that his  Black Leather Jesus – The Defining Love (Top/Bottom Exchange) CD has quite a lot of distributors around, I have never got any replies from him after the agreement was made so I guess reconsider if you're going to deal with him. Well, at least his name and surname sounds like a short excerpt from a drum'n'bass track.

That guy is slow as fuck! After countless email he FINALLY sent me that BLJ cd.
And he promise me LP release but he disappeared after it. It was during mid 2011.

Levas

Yeah it might be. This is where I think the dividing line between slow and rip off is approximately one year.

impulse manslaughter

Well, he still owes me some Mama Bar records. Kept sending me emails about how he was going to send out the 'diamonds'. Fuck this guy!

AWWFN

I think the Shamanic Trance guy is just very slow and unorganised, I've waited ages fo trades before but he always comes through.

superskum2013

only minor complaints , no big deal or whatever  (but enough for me to swear to myself no support ever for these people again):

Retro from Poland , ordered few CDR's from him , while he was still heading the "Far From Showbizz" label , back in 2007 .... i tried to get him to send it untill 2010 , after that i basically just gave up , was only 10 EUR. anyway...

Dr.Alex / D.B.C. etc......  sent him 15 EUR. for the VOMIR 4xCDR boxset with early works , 6 months later i asked him where the damn thing was staying and i got a reply something like "they're all gone , if you want i can send you MP3's"  ......well , how cool , as if was going to pay 15 EUR.  for a few hands full of mp3's , duh! ... was only 15 EUR. like said , in itself not such a big deal but the disappointment can't be expressed in valuta , hence this mention here...

Dr Alex

Quote from: superskum2013 on October 05, 2013, 06:35:20 PM
only minor complaints , no big deal or whatever  (but enough for me to swear to myself no support ever for these people again):

Retro from Poland , ordered few CDR's from him , while he was still heading the "Far From Showbizz" label , back in 2007 .... i tried to get him to send it untill 2010 , after that i basically just gave up , was only 10 EUR. anyway...

Dr.Alex / D.B.C. etc......  sent him 15 EUR. for the VOMIR 4xCDR boxset with early works , 6 months later i asked him where the damn thing was staying and i got a reply something like "they're all gone , if you want i can send you MP3's"  ......well , how cool , as if was going to pay 15 EUR.  for a few hands full of mp3's , duh! ... was only 15 EUR. like said , in itself not such a big deal but the disappointment can't be expressed in valuta , hence this mention here...

Tell me who you are, please!
I NEVER ripped off anyone!!

Edit:
I know who you now. superskum2013 = skumrex = Doodshoofd = Tony.
Listen Tony, I NEVER get any money from you! If you want your imaginative 15 euros, I will send you as a gift. I don't give a fuck about money! Don't spread shit. Email me if you want as you never did.

Edit 2:
Facebook conversation:

Conversation started June 2, 2011
Aleksandar Nenad
6/2, 6:49pm
Aleksandar Nenad
Vomir box

Hey Tony!

I still didn't get letter with money for Vomir box. Did you send it??

Cheers!!

Alex

Tony Stirner
6/2, 6:57pm
Tony Stirner

alex , no sorry comrade , that is my bad me , i kinda "forgot" as the letter ended up in the pile of packed trades etc . that i couldn't afford to send earlier this month as i ran out of cash really early this time around.....now that the holiday savings came in earlier yestrday i immediately ran to the stores to get supplies to finish diy-productions and i worked till 7.30 AM this morning (all night thru) to finish the stuff ... today is xtian "ascension day" so all shops (inc. post office) are closed but had will send out ALL mail that is piled up here tomorrow , i know is poor excuse , i should have sent you email earlier but sometimes i'm so absent-minded and chaotic at the same time i forget quite important things

superskum2013

hey Alex
all is good over there ?
HERE'S FROM LAST YEAR :
2 juni 2011Aleksandar Nenad
What you think to we trade:
VOMIR/DOODSHOOFD + some DOODSHOOFD from Vomir box??
Let me know!
Cheers!!!!
Alex
2 juni 2011Tony Stirner
Alex
that , we can make it a DEAL comrade !!!!
i can really use the $$$ for all the fckn postage (ah well , you know)
will include you some of the recently released/reviewed Doodshoofd , as well as a split w. Stirner/Noia/Resonan and some unreleased stuff !!!
will send out tomorrow with the rest , so you possibly will receive the Vomir as early as Romain himself !
cheers  !!!
-Tony
-------------------------------------------------------
SO WE AGREED AND I SENT , I EVEN SENT YOU THE TRACKING CODE..................ADMITTED I DID NOT , ups caps   answer ya msg early or whatever but went from jail2parole2mental ward so not that much drive 4 answering emails really.............would have been nice to find the vomir box in my mailbox sometime but didn't happen........you prolly  forgot or whatever as you seem to be very busy (which is good!) and that's why i send you this pm
all the best
cheers
-tony
Aleksandar Nenad
27/07/2012 16:16
Aleksandar Nenad
Hey dear Tony!
Welcome back
Got your split with Vomir so long ago.
Tony Stirner
27/07/2012 16:21
Tony Stirner
cheers
and hope you saved me a copy of the Vomir boxette ??
Aleksandar Nenad
27/07/2012 16:23
Aleksandar Nenad
I send you Vomir box so long ago!
Tony Stirner
27/07/2012 16:29
Tony Stirner
it never arrived
Aleksandar Nenad
27/07/2012 16:29
Aleksandar Nenad
fuck!!
I don't have any copy so long ago!
I send all packages via registered airmail
I will try to find paper for your package.
Tony Stirner
27/07/2012 16:30
Tony Stirner
ya but ya never sent me the tracking-code
Aleksandar Nenad
Aleksandar Nenad
but I guess I throw it so long ago
Tony Stirner
Tony Stirner
scroll to above and you'll see
Aleksandar Nenad
Aleksandar Nenad
I never send tracking-code
cuz all my packages are arrived safely
Tony Stirner
27/07/2012 16:31
Tony Stirner
makes it kinda hard to check/track
Aleksandar Nenad
Aleksandar Nenad
I will search for paper
Tony Stirner
Tony Stirner
not ALL comrade
Aleksandar Nenad
Aleksandar Nenad
if I can't find
I will make extra copy for you when I go back from Brutal Assault
Tony Stirner
27/07/2012 16:33
Tony Stirner
cheers comrade , that would be appreciated !!!
have a good one at "Brutal Assault" !
Aleksandar Nenad
27/07/2012 16:33
Aleksandar Nenad
cheers!