Quote from: Salamanauhat on February 04, 2013, 01:37:19 PM
Username elruidopuedematar on Discogs.

laresistenciaorg@gmail.com

xavier rodriguez
josep tarradellas, 20.
2a pl/2nd fl.
Barcelona, Barcelona, 08029
Spain

Owes me 40 euros only, but that's enough. No replies to emails, no tracking code for the registered parcel. Apparently I'm not the only one!

You're certainly not. Paid him for two pretty expensive vinyl sets which he claims he sent a long time ago but as you say; no tracking number when I ask for it.

Steve

A seller on Discogs named KINGFATU has sold me a copy of a tape as an original. I have paid £12.99 for "International Sound Compilation Volume 10" a 1986 cassette release by Mans Hate Production. What I have been sent is a dubbed copy on a 21st century TDK C90. Rip Off. Their paypal account is in the name of TRACEY ROYE and they are still selling Mans Hate compilation cassettes. I have alerted Discogs, but they're not interested.....
Please avoid! 

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: Steve on February 05, 2013, 10:39:28 PM
A seller on Discogs named KINGFATU has sold me a copy of a tape as an original. I have paid £12.99 for "International Sound Compilation Volume 10" a 1986 cassette release by Mans Hate Production. What I have been sent is a dubbed copy on a 21st century TDK C90. Rip Off. Their paypal account is in the name of TRACEY ROYE and they are still selling Mans Hate compilation cassettes. I have alerted Discogs, but they're not interested.....
Please avoid! 

This is why I never buy cassettes from the '80s on discogs. I've heard one too many stories about people getting shitty 2nd generation dubs instead of the genuine article.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Jaakko V.

Quote from: Baglady on February 05, 2013, 12:57:54 AM

xavier rodriguez
josep tarradellas, 20.
2a pl/2nd fl.
Spain

Owes me 40 euros only, but that's enough. No replies to emails, no tracking code for the registered parcel. Apparently I'm not the only one!

You're certainly not. Paid him for two pretty expensive vinyl sets which he claims he sent a long time ago but as you say; no tracking number when I ask for it.

It turned out he also ripped 90 euro from another follower of this board...

Eloy

xavier rodriguez
josep tarradellas, 20.
2a pl/2nd fl.
Spain

Looks like the same seller is selling under another account: http://www.discogs.com/seller/xavieric

P-K

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on February 05, 2013, 11:41:18 PM
Quote from: Steve on February 05, 2013, 10:39:28 PM
Please avoid! 

This is why I never buy cassettes from the '80s on discogs. I've heard one too many stories about people getting shitty 2nd generation dubs instead of the genuine article.

are those fake Broken Flag-tapes still being sold? :-D .....Japan it was i think.....

Dr Alex

Zach Guttowsky aka Burial Recordings never send me trade.
http://www.burialrecordings.blogspot.com

Absence Tapes never send me artist copies of my box and never send me huge trade package. Later that guy told me that he never made my box after 2 years of lies that it's made.
His discogs account: http://www.discogs.com/seller/MeaninglessVoid

Bane Records [Foul...] never send me my release on his label.

Pigdurt Productions never send me my 3" release on his label and some trade items. I read somewhere that his house is burned but that so long after my release.

Some Russian guy never send me trade package. Can't remember name, it was so long ago in time of myspace...

Half Aborted

Quote from: Dr Alex on May 07, 2013, 05:44:38 PMPigdurt Productions never send me my 3" release on his label and some trade items. I read somewhere that his house is burned but that so long after my release.

His house did burn down, yes. Doubt he's out to intentionally rip people off.

A £45 order I placed with the one and only Richard Rupenus over 15 months ago has still not arrived with me, despite several assurances it was "shipping now!" (though when I questioned why he'd said it was shipping on several occasions when it hadn't arrived yet he just ignored me). Being an undoubted legend of noise is no excuse for being a fucking rip off (or if it ever does arrive, at least dishonest), despite what several troniks morons say.

unknown_error

Rape Art Production rip off me too.
It took 8 months, but I still have not received the parcel from him. Also ignores all my emails.

vomitgore

EDIT: In the middle of resolving this

Otomo_Hava

Tony Candland (Static Wall Recordings/Violent-Gay-Stripper):

Owes my artist copies from Otomo Hava / Disgorged Faeces / Antisocial Block / You Are Safe Now 4CDR and owes trades + releases from many others artists which he publish or just people who are interested to purchase some of his products.

As he ignores my e-mail for that subject and replies from others, you ignore and despise him as possible as you can.

http://staticwallrecordings.blogspot.ru/

He's now "disguised" under this profile as a minimal synth tape label owner called "Sea Of Dead Tears"

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006498230203

To all Minimal-Synth + Noise guys, you've just be warned. Beware !!!

nahàsh atrym

I also had problems with this guy.

He proposes a trade to me, and wants to take part in a compilation that I set up, but never deals.

It remains a mystery.

Quote from: Otomo_Hava on September 22, 2013, 04:24:07 PM
Tony Candland (Static Wall Recordings/Violent-Gay-Stripper):

Owes my artist copies from Otomo Hava / Disgorged Faeces / Antisocial Block / You Are Safe Now 4CDR and owes trades + releases from many others artists which he publish or just people who are interested to purchase some of his products.

As he ignores my e-mail for that subject and replies from others, you ignore and despise him as possible as you can.

http://staticwallrecordings.blogspot.ru/

He's now "disguised" under this profile as a minimal synth tape label owner called "Sea Of Dead Tears"

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006498230203

To all Minimal-Synth + Noise guys, you've just be warned. Beware !!!

Leatherface

Discogs seller "dupont.nicolas.666" from France.
Never get my purchase.
He confesses me that he regularly change of account.
I'm the second in one month who don't receive his good...Paypal dispute open.

Mikerdeath

Heath Moerland (Fag Tapes)

Ordered a Skin Graft tape from him after a personal request which he agreed to, 4 weeks have gone by and I got 2 email replies with excuses and no tape.

bogskaggmannen

Quote from: Leatherface on September 25, 2013, 12:55:23 AM
Discogs seller "dupont.nicolas.666" from France.
Never get my purchase.
He confesses me that he regularly change of account.
I'm the second in one month who don't receive his good...Paypal dispute open.

Fuck - I just ordered a couple of items from him through his (no feedback) new "Go_Vegan"-account. I cincerely hope I will get my records from him, as I have good memories of him doing the Necrophonie-mag earlier and being interested in Segerhuva.