RIP OFF ALERTS topic

Started by SyzmicRecords, February 08, 2010, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parapluie

Hate to bring this here and this is not to call anyone "rip off"' but I have hard times getting my order from two labels and I'm out of options. It feels very weird, I never had any real issues with anyone or any label before, even in the black metal scene. Of course I will delete this message once everything is fixed!

- Wealth of Abuse (UPDATE) : got a refund.

- Unseen Force (UPDATE) : everything is now OK! UF is now distributed by Vrasubaltat, they sent my stuff very quickly.

parapluie

Thanks for the feedback, that's a shame...

Not surprised about the Unseen Force tictail store being closed, UF stuff is distributed by Vrasubatlat (black metal label) since october 2017:

This is the facebook post I replied to, but that didn't help.

Cdan

That's disconcerting and lame regarding UF, try emailing vrasubatlat@gmail.com as I think they have cleaned up a couple other trades/orders that have lapsed.

Zeno Marx

Quote from: Force Neurotic on March 19, 2018, 08:50:49 PM
Cdan, I appreciate the tip, but I think me whining to the Vrasubatlat guy about something Derrick owes and fell through on doesn't seem fair. I guess pawning off your distribution to someone else is a pretty sneaky way of avoiding those you've made personal agreements with. Honestly I don't know why some folks start these shoebox operations if they can't handle the business end.
Because labels and distros are work.  Tedious work at that.  It's not as fun as fellating the artists.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

vrasubatlat

Quote from: Force Neurotic on March 19, 2018, 08:50:49 PM
Cdan, I appreciate the tip, but I think me whining to the Vrasubatlat guy about something Derrick owes and fell through on doesn't seem fair. I guess pawning off your distribution to someone else is a pretty sneaky way of avoiding those you've made personal agreements with. Honestly I don't know why some folks start these shoebox operations if they can't handle the business end.

Hey all,

As for dealing with the issues of Unseen Force's mailorder, please just contact us at vrasubatlat@gmail.com. For one reason or another, UF has been unable to keep up with these orders - regardless as to allocation of fault. We have all the tapes that these orders would be for which we can take care of very easily.

parapluie

I can confirm that Vrasubatlat fixed everything and sent my stuff very quickly - all good now!

Still no news from Wealth Of Abuse/Gaz...

yosef666

Quote from: parapluie on April 16, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
I can confirm that Vrasubatlat fixed everything and sent my stuff very quickly - all good now!

Still no news from Wealth Of Abuse/Gaz...
I have received 1 parcel from Gaz, with 1 more still to come... this for a wholesale order paid for in February 2016. Over 2 years. His last email in reply was 4 months ago. Not holding my breath.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

parapluie

Got a reply in april from Gaz/Wealth of Abuse saying that the package would be sent early may.
Still nothing, no news since...

EDIT : got a refund.

Theodore

Achtung !

From http://noisewinkle.blogspot.com/2018/10/esp-kinetic-1985-c15.html :

QuoteI should probably mention that this is a tape Neil sent directly to me, presumably a one off with a handmade sleeve - bits of photocopies glued to the front and the track list written in biro. Therefore if you see this tape for sale on eBay, sold by some bloke in Bulgaria mumbling something about how he recorded it off the radio, and if he's selling it for forty bucks, and if you buy it for forty bucks, then that's your tough shit. I mention this only as the fucking clown in question is flogging an old Opera for Infantry tape for about the same, having downloaded it from this blog; and I know this because when I digitised the tape, it came with no track listing so I had to listen to the thing and come up with names for the tracks based on Trev's vocal - and those same titles appear on his expensive collector's item, hopeless wanker.

If this is yourself reading this, oh eBay retailer of my downloads, get a fucking job.

About this post : https://noisewinkle.blogspot.com/2018/03/opera-for-infantry-band-sessions-1984.html

Link to the shameless gypsy's bootleg : https://www.ebay.com/itm/OPERA-FOR-INFANTRY-Rehearsal-1984/153240580321

He has many other expensive items as well. Looking at his perfect feedback [!] , you can see Burzum, Death tapes sold for more than 100 etc. Judging by this OFI, everything is fake. That's more than enough for me to say so. Poor buyers !

I think i know his discogs name too. But since i cant be 100% sure to connect these 2 accounts between them, let it ...
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Leatherface

Another classic Discogs' asshole.
Don't pay for registered shipping, then claim and ask tracking number.
Then Paypal complaint, reclamation, and fuck me off.

Discogs' name jerry.slide

Avoid this sucker!

parapluie

Issue with Torn Light/Fantastique HQ.
The initial order is from january 2018, initial delay in delivery was caused by missing parts on the special edition of the No Dreams LP, then it went unavailable, then back in stock. Communication is not that bad but the package is just never being sent despite message saying "will send it asap".

Peterson

Quote from: parapluie on December 04, 2018, 11:04:52 AM
The initial order is from january 2018, initial delay in delivery was caused by missing parts of the special edition of the No Dreams LP, then it went unavailable, then back in stock. Communication is not that bad but the package is just never being sent despite message saying "will send it asap".

I've had issues with Torn Light as well. Specific trade was arranged and when I got the package after delays/no communication, it didn't include what was initially agreed-upon. Finally got a message saying "Hey J., what did you end up getting?" Not really a fan of that way of doing things.

absurdexposition

Quote from: Force Neurotic on December 04, 2018, 02:13:10 PM
The initial order is from january 2018, initial delay in delivery was caused by missing parts of the special edition of the No Dreams LP, then it went unavailable, then back in stock. Communication is not that bad but the package is just never being sent despite message saying "will send it asap".

I've had issues with Torn Light as well. Specific trade was arranged and when I got the package after delays/no communication, it didn't include what was initially agreed-upon. Finally got a message saying "Hey J., what did you end up getting?" Not really a fan of that way of doing things.

Had an issue last year that was eventually resolved and they've since stepped up their game. I order / trade with confidence now and haven't had any issues this year. Sorry to hear about your experiences. Alex checks this board, maybe this will get your issues resolved.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

parapluie

Quote from: absurdexposition on December 04, 2018, 04:28:44 PM
Quote from: Force Neurotic on December 04, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Had an issue last year that was eventually resolved and they've since stepped up their game. I order / trade with confidence now and haven't had any issues this year. Sorry to hear about your experiences. Alex checks this board, maybe this will get your issues resolved.
Got a refund from Alex this week!