POSTING FOR KAFKEX REX

Started by STREETMEAT, October 19, 2011, 01:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STREETMEAT

"
New Releases on Kafkex Rex:

KR008 Miscreant - Eugenics 3"CDR

Title says it all? As if anything is that simple...
Harsh Power Electronics with hyper aggressive vocals and vocal samples, that sometimes borders on Wall Noise from the operators of the excellent Crimes Against Skin label.
The artwork was done by Miscreant and includes an insert.
25 Copies.

KR009 Fire Island AK - Lamentations (they will throw them into the firey furnace where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth)/Zionist - Xuxa Park Fire 2001 SPLIT 3"CDR

Two tracks created in isolation from one another that compliment each other perfectly.
Fire Islands track is wallish noise made with a broken amplifier.
Zionist track is very minimal and quiet sounding wallish noise made using field recordings.
Both are fucking ace.
25 Copies.

KR010 Graustich - Untitled 3"CDR

I remember when I heard Graustich's demo tape earlier this year. I was "pre warned" by Stephan that the tape was just a demo...I was totally blown away - and equally blown away when he agreed to allow me to release something for him.
To me Grausnich sounds like a simpler but rawer Maurizio Bianchi, which should be enough said...
On this release expect synth with vocal samples and a brilliant early industrial vibe.
Stephan has included a contact on the back of the release so if you're a lucky fucker he might have a copy or two left of that ace demo.
Artwork by Grausnich
25 Copies.

KR011 Streetmeat - Allison 3"CDR

Streetmeats "Allison" is a harsh listen. It's a Xenophobic Ejeculation, We Spit On Their Graves inspired high pitched power electronic work out...and it's rather good!
With eerie, almost spoken word vocals based around models and their self image, this is an interestingly themed piece viewed from an original angle.
25 Copies.

KR012 Striations - Pimping Out Mommy 3"CDR

Pimping out Mommy is a varied Power Electronics release by Striations.
There are moments of full blown noise chaos which sound backed with what could be buried vocals or tricks of the mind and then there are quieter moments where the vocals break through and sound more painfull and  tortured than simply aggressive.
The excellent fold out collage style artwork on this release was done by Striations, is deadicated to his mother and her diseased cunt and was mastered by Phil Julian.
25 Copies.

KR013 Loathings - Headrot 3"CDR

Within noise music it is common to fancifully expect that the artist creates selfishly for themselves, but with elements of traditional music and its frankly shite traditions creeping into the scene this is less than always true...and it is refreshing to stumble accross an artist that fucks it off.
Headrot is split into several tracks of drone infused shit noise that sounds like some wreck head playing one finger synth lines in one corner of a factory while you sit in the opposite corner recording it and letting it rot your fucking head in.
15 Copies.

KR014 I.W.N. - II 3"CDR

No longer anonymous, "Wild" Bill Emmerson returns with a twenty minute HNW track with its eyes on the endless recycling of life and death.
"Each release stands as a wall to be used as a brick
This process WILL continue until I embrace the Infinite White Nothing"
10 Copies.

KR015 Self Obsession Honey - I Hurt Myself To Get Pain Out

I Hurt My Self To Get Pain Out is a structured Power Electronics release themed around self harm.
Elements of industrial sounding oscillations and vocal samples serve as an intro and a break in the main track which sonically is akin to the early New Bloackaders junk noise sound, looped, with added synths and up front vocals with short, snappy delay.
The +1 on this release is a cover exploring the links between self harm and the self punishing elements of prostitution.
25 Copies.

All releases are hand stamped to show copy number and number of copies. They are printed on white card and are presented in a sturdy mini slip case.

Sound clips are availible at:
http://soundcloud.com/kafkexrex

PRICES
Each release is £2
Postage is £1.50 Europe and £2.00 Rest Of World.

You will only pay postage once in any single order so the price of postage for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 of the releases is the same.
For example in Europe (these are the totals incl P+P);
1 Release - £3.50
2 Releases - £5.50
3 Releases - £7.50
4 Releases - £9.50
5 Releases - £11.50
6 Releases - £13.50
7 Releases - £15.50
8 Releases - £17.50

For Example USA and ROW (these are the totals incl P+P)
1 Release - £4
2 Releases - £6
3 Releases - £8
4 Releases - £10
5 Releases - £12
6 Releases - £14
7 Releases - £16
8 Releases - £18

If you want to trade I will 100% trade for any HNW or PE I don't have...with anything else i'm a bit fussy but get in contact(but don't be dissapointed)!

• hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk
    for ordering info and paypal address.

Kafkex Rex excepts demos and that - get in contact!
    AT THE MOMENT I AM LOOKING TO DO RUNS OF 10 FLOPPY DISCS FOR MY NEXT BATCH.
    THE IDEA IS TO USE SHORTER TRACKS (2:30 - 5:00) TO RELEASE AS SINGLES.
    THERE ARE TWO SPOTS LEFT AND I AM INTERESTED IN P.E. ARTISTS FOR THIS BUT IF SOMETHING WERE TO BLOW MY COCK OFF NO MATTER THE GENRE I'D PROBS GO FOR IT! CONTACT ME AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS FOR STIPULATIONS AND THAT.
    (sorry for the caps)

Thanks to all the artists for being a pleasure to work with and more  importantly for getting me exclusive listens to these sterling releases!

STILL AVALIBLE:
    Loathings - Now Watch Me Self Destruct 3"CDR - Last few!
    Loathings - ____'s Holy Mountain 3"CDR
    Filthy Turd - Erect Roar Of Eerie Moon Cock 3"CDR
    Absence.Insolution - The Slaughter Of Pigs 3"CDR
    Vomir 3"CDR - Last Few!
    "

Mikerdeath

great to see this 2nd batch from Kafkex come out, we worked fucking hard on this stuff

algiz

Enjoy Graustich and keep your soul clean

RyanWreck

Are there anymore copies of Allison? The Miscreant 3'' was quite good; harsh and repetitive.

STREETMEAT

Quote from: RyanWreck on December 20, 2011, 04:05:27 AM
Are there anymore copies of Allison? The Miscreant 3'' was quite good; harsh and repetitive.

im "sold out" but
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=mkultraviolent
and i think label still has copies

youngnosh

Quote from: RyanWreck on December 20, 2011, 04:05:27 AM

yeah - i've got copies of allison left.
contact me at kafkexrex (@) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk