26.02.2010 SWE Gotenburg, Utmarken - CON-DOM // PESTDEMON

Started by Dan J, February 02, 2010, 10:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan J

if anyone have plans to attend the show, please email utmarken.utmarken(at)gmail.com to be put on the attendence-list. our space is small and we have a maximum of roughly 40 people.

email: utmarken.utmarken(at)gmail.com

http://www.releasethebats.com/utmarken.html

alpharmania

It was a great evening at Utmarken... Pestdemon did a very convincing set (especially for being second or third gig ever). first half was ok, but I got blasted away towards the end of the performance... very powerful feedback and heavy electronics....
About a decade has passed since I last witnessed Con-Dom live assault, so my expectations were at highest. Simple gear: tapedeck and three microphones. Result was devastating... he did material from "Control Domination" CD which was great to hear in the small performance space of Utmarken. During "Faith Healer" some random girl got healed to her surprise....  One of the LOUDEST shows I attended to. His soundwork wipes the floor with all "wall-noise"... Pure bliss.
Evening also had a spontaneous performance from partystarter/ender Vehm backed up by Pestdemon...

would welcome comments and photos from malmö & copenhagen!

ARKHE

can only comment some on Malmö... my own performance was on a much higher quality level the day after (third gig, 2nd being GBG); was not so drunk I dropped my microphone and forgot all but a couple of words, for example.