Abuse Patterns/Machismo tapes pre-order. harsh electronics.

Started by humanpulp, August 15, 2011, 07:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humanpulp

ANABOLIC DIMENSIONS Pre-Order:

AD-001
Abuse Patterns "Reproducing the Pathology" C-30...$8.00
Harsh Power Electronics containing strong subject matter. Includes 16 page zine packaged in silk screened envelope. For fans of Grunt, Deathpile, Taint etc.

AD-002
Machismo "Humiliation in Attitude" C-22...$7.00
Chauvinistic and violently executed PE. Featuring ex members of Chicago powerviolence powerhouse Socially Retarded.

All cassettes pro duplicated and limited to 100 copies.
Comming Next:
M. Chami's(Koufar,Disgust,Bachir etc.) tape loop debut Crown of Cerberus "Awakening" cassette.

Paypal to: anabolicdimensions@gmail.com

All prices include shipping. Those ordering from the UK please contact me before for shipping rates.
Thanks for looking.

Blog/Audio Samples:
http://www.anabolicdimensions.blogspot.com
http://www.soundcloud.com/anabolic-dimensions[/quote]

Scat-O-Logy

Both of them sounds and looks very promising. Will anyone distribute these in EU?

HONOR_IS_KING!

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on August 15, 2011, 11:13:08 PM
Both of them sounds and looks very promising. Will anyone distribute these in EU?

Highly doubt it, as this is a brand new label.
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

Nyodene D

they'll probably do some international orders though...

STREETMEAT

Quote from: humanpulp on August 15, 2011, 07:00:40 PMThose ordering from the UK please contact me before for shipping rates.

not too hard to read. also guessing that "Scat-O-Logy" asked just for cheaper shipping rate.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: STREETMEAT on August 19, 2011, 02:26:25 AM
Quote from: humanpulp on August 15, 2011, 07:00:40 PMThose ordering from the UK please contact me before for shipping rates.

not too hard to read. also guessing that "Scat-O-Logy" asked just for cheaper shipping rate.

Nope. It's just that I can only pay via bank transfer. I have tried to get an paypal account but they doesn't accept my credit card for some reason.

humanpulp

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on August 19, 2011, 05:30:34 PM
Quote from: STREETMEAT on August 19, 2011, 02:26:25 AM

Nope. It's just that I can only pay via bank transfer. I have tried to get an paypal account but they doesn't accept my credit card for some reason.

i would honestly say to just contact the label, i am sure they would have no problem figuring something out. i know that they wanted to get both Machismo and Abuse Patterns into some Euro distros, possibly FA, just dont know when thats going to happen

PTM Jim

Got the Abuse Patterns and it's good.  Didn't even realize you guys started a label.  I thought it was just something you did out of nowhere. 
The Machismo is probably in the mail as we speak thanks to Omar.

humanpulp

WAR

abuse patterns tape is SICK. machismo is pretty good but is not nearly as satisfying. great first batch for an awesome new label.

humanpulp

for EU folk-

from what i have been told, TERROR will have both the ABUSE PATTERNS and MACHISMO tapes for distro sometime soon.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: humanpulp on September 04, 2011, 01:20:38 AM
for EU folk-

from what i have been told, TERROR will have both the ABUSE PATTERNS and MACHISMO tapes for distro sometime soon.

Already reserved myself a copy of each tape. Thanks for the information!

RyanWreck

Wow, some great stuff happening here.

Abuse Patterns is pretty much spot on with the description. It sounds like mid-period Taint, some of Grunts works and Deathpile (but better). The sound is very well controlled and the recording/mixing is perfect for this style.

Machismo reminds me a little bit of some Bizarre Uproar mixed with very old Taint and maybe some STAB, but with it's own, unique brand of sickness. It sounds like it could be on Filth & Violence.

W hen I get the actual tapes I will do some full reviews on my site (and hopefully an interview), since I am reviewing these straight off mp3 which isn't always fair + that AP art/zine looks fucking great and could totally turn my head towards that direction when the context is laid out in from of me.