GRUNT/TAINT "Schoolyard Bruises" split

Started by drunk, August 13, 2011, 11:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunk

Are there any plans of a reissue of this fucking MAGNIFICENT split album considered?
I'm sick of listening to this shitty mp3 rip I have.
This is my favorite PE album, and this version of "Caught" by GRUNT is probably my favorite PE track ever. So fucking VILE and SICK!

EDIT: This would be a fucking kick ass Industrial Recollection release
Into The Grave is probably the best death metal record ever.

bitewerksMTB

If Grunt wants to do it, I have no problem esp if he has the master. A cd with the LP work & the collab that was on the 3" cd-r might be pretty good...

The reason I haven't wanted any taint reissues is the masters do not exist for the music or the art.

drunk

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 14, 2011, 12:01:34 AM
If Grunt wants to do it, I have no problem esp if he has the master. A cd with the LP work & the collab that was on the 3" cd-r might be pretty good...

The reason I haven't wanted any taint reissues is the masters do not exist for the music or the art.

Shit I'd be willing to offer my wife's mouth, pussy and shithole for a reissue. Make it happen man!!!

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: drunk on August 14, 2011, 10:20:24 AM
Shit I'd be willing to offer my wife's mouth, pussy and shithole for a reissue. Make it happen man!!!

These promised payments to texas or finland?
It's up to finding the original masters.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

P-K

Antihumanism

i think i once spoke to Mikko about doing also cd release of this but he said to me Keith would probably not be so interested to do it.

if you guy's feel like doing it, contact me and we'll do this, of course if you wish to do it again through Antihumanism or perhaps co-release?

i should have the master's here no problem.

HONOR_IS_KING!

I would be extremely interested in this being re-released.

Love me some early Taint.
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

Ashley Choke

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 16, 2011, 09:37:19 PM
Quote from: drunk on August 14, 2011, 10:20:24 AM

These promised payments to texas or finland?
It's up to finding the original masters.

One to each!

Antihumanism

under the works, more info when ready should be posted here

besides its great this gonna be done, i had this idea already earlier as said before, this release was already in mind before even having the name of label if i remember well and also the reason for starting the label obviosuly. and now 8 years later we'll bring the cd version hah

STREETMEAT

Quote from: Antihumanism on August 19, 2011, 10:19:03 PM
under the works, more info when ready should be posted here

besides its great this gonna be done, i had this idea already earlier as said before, this release was already in mind before even having the name of label if i remember well and also the reason for starting the label obviosuly. and now 8 years later we'll bring the cd version hah

that great news!

Antihumanism

Quote from: KMusselman on August 20, 2011, 09:51:47 AM
I hope the original artwork is used.  This is going to be great!

of course. will be Antihumanism/Industrial Recollections co-release

nidding

Special Interests = internet's best matchmaker! A true love story.

drunk

Holy shit so it's finally happening!!!

I don't remember starting this thread though hahaha

RyanWreck

I have yet to see the original art. Looking forward to it. I was going to get a few people to send it but they didn't think it would be a good idea for customs.