German rightwing rock fans tricked in anti-extremist T-shirt stunt

Started by tiny_tove, August 11, 2011, 10:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XE

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on August 16, 2011, 10:21:28 PM
Quote from: XE on August 16, 2011, 09:56:55 PM
Slightly off topic, but these oh-so-sexy things are allways my cup of tea. I heard about case where Romani Gypsy cunt was begging on street. One gentleman made a business proposal. Show me your tits and get a few coins type of deal. Tits out and few cents to mug.
Same idea has came to my mind at local mall when kids have asked me to get some cigarettes/beer to em.

Exactly!!! I do worship that scene!! " Have y ever suck a guys cock?... w/those fucking lips...etc.etc.  "

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: heretogo on August 16, 2011, 08:16:17 AM
Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 11, 2011, 07:14:39 PM
Where is the money spent by antiracists...?

Oh yeah, the bikers and boneheads are the ones in dire need of goverment funding. I'm sure the money wouldn't be spent on whores, guns, drugs & steroids... Anyway, the street-level anti-fascists (& related) don't generally get much public funding for their activities (beyond their personal social security, hah!). Sometimes the city might be "generous" with the squatted spaces but that's about it. Mostly the money comes from private individuals, rich & not-so-rich. And it's often spent on oh-so-sexy things as helping Romani gypsies get medicalcare. It's maybe not something you agree with but you might be surprised by what's actually being done.

I mentioned that those people have organized money raising benefit things, for purpose (not their own), and as far as I know, given it forward. And this is the thugs and thieves. I didn't say they would need funding from anyone.

Nowadays it's not so much about one-issue-organizations. In helsinki, it's not really "antifa" who have profiled with the gypsy issue, but wider social movement with plenty of issues and goals and actually also doing things.
Of course in Finland no longer really exists antifa, so how they used to be funded and what they used to do with this money is nowadays quite irrelevant here, but perhaps not in other countries? How many fascists did they stop and how many victims of fascism they may have helped out? Where funds of resources were spent?

I was very close to all groups in Lahti years ago, and I believe funds were received, plenty of benefit shows were held. Youth center and employment office paid the workers. And what was done? I recall nothing really, but weekly meetings focusing on hanging out. I worked in the center with state paid salary. Even in case when near by fur farm shotgun action took place, it had nothing to do with local Oikeutta Eläimille or Animalia (both operated from same center), but was couple exciting days with lots of phonecalls. One could calculate the costs and energy of entire activism, and come to conclusion that why not friends just gather at some friends house for tea, if that's what you do. It's different if they do good things that have good effect. I don't think this t-shirt stunt nor anything I've personally seen, belongs to such category. Alternative social security for welfare sounds entirely different, regardless how I may personally feel about it.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

heretogo

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 18, 2011, 09:28:07 PM
I mentioned that those people have organized money raising benefit things, for purpose (not their own), and as far as I know, given it forward. And this is the thugs and thieves. I didn't say they would need funding from anyone.

I know. But if one wants to start nit-picking about the overall financial effect of such actions by such groups maybe we should take into account the cost of one prison year for the state (about  40 000 euros)... There should be quite a sum collected for the war veterans to make up for all those other actions, heh heh...

And yes, I also don't really see the point (besides humour) of the t-shirt stunt.

XE

Quote from: heretogo on August 19, 2011, 09:24:12 AM
I know. But if one wants to start nit-picking about the overall financial effect of such actions by such groups maybe we should take into account the cost of one prison year for the state (about  40 000 euros)... There should be quite a sum collected for the war veterans to make up for all those other actions, heh heh...

You see gypsy beggar on street and start thinking of his/her medical care. 1% biker and its all about prison costs. Hmmm..
However I like the idea of price tag on people´s ass. Multitalented young man from African horn, white trash whore w/ 4 kids, university student, Social security bum, drunk, etc.etc.   

heretogo

Quote from: Markkula on August 19, 2011, 09:24:51 PM
You see gypsy beggar on street and start thinking of his/her medical care. 1% biker and its all about prison costs. Hmmm..  

Hah! Actually I think them gypsies are the original 1%'s, OG's and outlaws, right?

XE

Quote from: heretogo on August 19, 2011, 10:23:04 PM
Quote from: Markkula on August 19, 2011, 09:24:51 PM

Hah! Actually I think them gypsies are the original 1%'s, OG's and outlaws, right?

Ok. Lets check out those Original Ganster`s bitches..

Finland:

And same time in Romania:

GEWALTMONOPOL

Several years ago my employer enganged in an exchange program with colleagues in Romania. One of those patronising "lets show these poor cousins from the country how it's REALLY done with equipment they'll probably never be able to afford anyway" schemes. Either way, a bunch of our instructors were sent to Romania and were accommodated in the homes of the Romanian officers. They all got picked up by their respective hosts at the airport. One instructor, on route to where he was staying, saw a gypsy girl of maybe 10-12 begging by the side of the road. The driver swerved towards her with every intention to run her over. She threw herself out of the way escaping by the skin of her teeth. Common reaction to Gypsies in Romania apparently. The instructor comming from the rich and cosey UK where we are forced by law to embrace and love everyone had quite a shock.

I wish the common reaction in Germany was to run over soft left wing cunts who believe they make a difference by pissing away thousands of either their own or the tax payers money on making a bullshit t-shirt aimed at making fun of people whose opinions they don't agree with. I'm no right winger. I'm certainly no liberal, not in the usual sense anyway  but i fucking HATE the left. Out of all despicable politicos and horrid ideologies they are by far - BY FAR - the fucking worst!
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...