Oslo Terrorist Anders Behring Breivik Manifesto

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, July 24, 2011, 05:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

I've heard that his manifesto is largely taken from the Unibomber who hated technology, corporations, destruction of the enviroment. I never read his manifesto & haven't looked at the Norway shooter.

Is there any talk in Norway for even stricter gun control? That would be one of the first things bitched about over here. When the AZ Congresswoman was shot, one of the MSNBC shows talked about going back in time & how that would have stopped the shooting- keeping the assault weapons ban on hi-cap magazines. Of course, she completely ignored the fact that the mags were still available during the ban. It was just that no new mags could be manufactored to sell to the general public. All of those made before the ban were still sold, just at a higher price. Peopple were blaming Sarah Palin right from the get-go, claiming she should be charged with murder before the facts were made public.

ARKHE

From what I've heard, large portions are copied from the Una-bomber, but the extreme left-wing ideology buzzwords changed to "multiculturalism", Islam, "cultural marxism" et c. Haven't read it though, but I think the ny moral blog that Mikko linked to makes a decent, un-biased reflection of it.
The death count is down to about 68 at Utöya, and 8 in Oslo. Never understood how they estimate those figures, and they can be over 20% inaccurate.

Seems like the access to buying manure is a bigger deal right now than guns. Don't know really where he got them from, the weapons. But at least the ammunition (dum-dum bullets) weren't acquired legally; the main issue when it comes to weapons over here is how to stop them from entering the country unsolicited, rather than preventing people from buying them. The debates over here are more circling around his political ideas, how his anti-Islam discourse is reflected in and parallel the nationalist populist parties recently voted into office both in Sweden and Finland (more recently, and with less success than in Norway and Denmark).

Ashley Choke

Dum Dum bullets are actually required to be used for hunters in Norway, so acquiring them legally shouldn't be that hard.

Haare

His manifesto is 1500 pages and borrows from many sources. Unabomber's manifesto is less than 100 pages.

bitewerksMTB

DumDum Bullets- is that what they're really called in Europe? Over here, they're hollowpoints & are very,v ery, VERY common. Black Talons were made illegal for the general public because they open up with very sharp points rather than mushrooming out with dull edges.

I saw a report that he claims he did not act alone & is part of a larger organization. When they show his photo, I think he looks similiar to the Aussie who releases secret Gov. files...? Can't think of his name or the name of the damn site at this moment......

Ashley Choke

Julian Assange / WikiLeaks actually quite a few people have commented on that.

bitewerksMTB

Just remember Wikileaks. Not just my imagination then. It one specific photo of him in a brown suit that reminded me of Assange..

ARKHE

QuoteLove lost, fire at will
Dum-dum bullets and shoot to kill, I hear
Dive bombers, and
Empire down

Sisters of Mercy - Lucretia. Anyway, my mistake that they weren't banned, though it'll surely be discussed now. And large portions of the Una-bomber manifesto; I stand corrected!

I heard that he looks like Lasse Marhaug. Somewhere between the two, perhaps?

XE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings

After Stockholm bombing-this is just a one random incident, we can not make generalizations. It was a massive, collective.. lets all shut up our mouths.

Breivik was a very naughty boy, but he is right Europe is raping itself.  

ARKHE

Read that for every 60 apprehended Islamist terrorist, there is 0.75 left-wing extremist apprehended (source, have only read comments, which is always the most reliable source of info on the internet: https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/publication/te-sat-2011-eu-terrorism-situation-trend-report-673). Considering how well Taimour Abdulwahad executed his attack in Stockholm, I think Islamist terrorists are plain worse at their work. They get caught, they blow themselves up, etc.

Isn't rape a good thing in these quarters, btw?

XE

Quote from: pestdemon on July 27, 2011, 06:39:07 PM
Read that for every 60 apprehended Islamist terrorist, there is 0.75 left-wing extremist apprehended (source, have only read comments, which is always the most reliable source of info on the internet: https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/publication/te-sat-2011-eu-terrorism-situation-trend-report-673). Considering how well Taimour Abdulwahad executed his attack in Stockholm, I think Islamist terrorists are plain worse at their work. They get caught, they blow themselves up, etc.

Isn't rape a good thing in these quarters, btw?

Oh well..  Breivik, Europe raping itself, rape as you put it..   Entertainment. Lean back and enjoy the show.Good, you asked?  ...   Yeah.

icepick method

Industrial-noise zine archive http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com

Tommy Carlsson

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on July 26, 2011, 07:14:38 PM
DumDum Bullets- is that what they're really called in Europe?

In Europe + in Roger Rabbit's Toontown apparently...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRZKrvAZ7U

This sort of massive killing spree could only happen in a country where regular citizens have been stripped of their right to bear arms. Can you picture a guy walking around picking people off like that if there was any chance the victims could have had the chance to defend themselves?

And the worst part is that the Breivik thing immediately led to discussions to enforce even STRICTER weapon laws in Scnadinavia. Thanks for nothing, Anders.