Started by tiny_tove, July 22, 2011, 09:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny_tove

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

FreakAnimalFinland

I'm glad over here, the blizzards of winter washes away the street dirt.
Even crust punks appear more of fashion statement, than anything else. But that's just about first thing I thought anyways.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Andrew McIntosh

I remember there where quite a few people in the nineties into this scene who where quite well organised, having structured squats with amenities, organising protests and other actions, quite well educated, etc. Not a few where middle-class kids slumming it for a while and often ended up with jobs and families and the rest. It was smack that was the real issue. Took a few lives and fucked up others. That was over a decade ago now.
Shikata ga nai.

tiny_tove

apart from a couple of 100% whitetrash/underdog background, they talk and look like middle/high class pussies having their 3/4 year break from social responsibilities.

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

icepick method

They certainly have plenty of cash for tattoos. They're like bikers without bikes.
Industrial-noise zine archive http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com

ARKHE

QuoteYesterday fucking morning I woke up. Me and my boyfriend woke up. We were sleeping on 5th. Where was it 5th and A? My leash was around my wrist but my dog wasn't attached to my god damn leash. And fucking found out she was fucking gone. And then my boyfriend's supposed to get me a bag of heroin and then I went to sleep because I was all pissed off about my dog. Then I wake up and he's like, "Baby I lost a bag of heroin." And I'm like, "God damn it.You lost. Ok you lost it mother fucker, yeah you lost it." He's wasted. So I go back to sleep. I wake up and "Jahni your boyfriends getting arrested."

Jahni

QuoteI sew a lot. I sew bones on my clothes. I just like find bones along the tracks. I like made this whole skirt out of scratch. Find them and hold on to them till I can think of something to do with them. Think the big ones are from deers, like most of the vertebrae and the small ones are from cats. Maybe a possum. I know that one right here is an armadillo.

I've gone through a lot of pairs of stockings. I've had these maybe three months now. I usually go through like maybe five pair a year.

Dolly

QuoteOne day you will not find me. I'm leaving the god damn city. I'm doing my own thing.

Peachy

Haha! Bum fashionistas. Why does Americans always have to be so god damn american? But the photos look nice. And we can't all be respectable citizens with jobs, homes, pets and taxes paid for bums to survive.

bitewerksMTB

Jahni

Don't look like no American name to me.

I'm sure if you look you can find really annoying people in Europe...

ARKHE

No, we're all great. Jahni is probably just a version of Jane, made a bit more exotic to go with her life-style.

Seems like a motley bunch of people; you could probably write a few best-selling books with their life stories.

Andrew McIntosh

You could certainly get an album of PE lyrics from those stories.
Shikata ga nai.

XXX

Having met a fair amount of crust punks, I can safely say half are just homeless trash who like grind and BM and the other half are trust fund babies running daddy's credit into the ground.  They love to use an alias. I've met crusty's who go by such retarded names as "bone-yard" "caveman" "rotten milk" "lost girl" They're big fans of stick and poke tattoos especially on the face and neck. Gotta STAND OUT to beg for money outside of walmart. Having a dog helps to get sympathy money and something to beat when life weights too heavy.

human trash.

HongKongGoolagong

I knew lots of the original UK crusties, 1980s, the crossover between the punk, free festival and rave scenes. Some were very middle-class dropouts but certainly not all - some from very working-class backgrounds. A brave bunch of people on the whole willing to give up all home comfort to try and build a new kind of society. Many of these people very au fait with industrial culture and generally broad-minded. Lots chased out of the UK when the '94 government brought in anti-rave, anti-festival legislation. They fleed to France and Ireland, lately they and their children are back in the UK in caravans squatting unused farmers' fields and labelled 'gypsies' by the press.

Interesting website. It's too easy to laugh at these people when so many with mortgages, careers and 'normal' lives are so unhappy.

humanpulp

i have nothing but contempt for crust punks. trust fund crust kids.
around chicago, you always see droves of them traveling together, all drugged out and begging for change in nicer areas of the city.
a friend talked to a group of them once panhandling outside of a starbucks, and they all revealed that they actually have homes and caring families, but this is what they do during the summer months to go and see the world since they dont have to worry about working.

one thing i absolutely hate is when these assholes bring dogs with them on the road. theyre dragging around a fucking malnourished animal when they cant even feed or take care of themselves, all as a fashion statement.

rich crusties shall pay.

XE

Quote from: HongKongGoolagong on July 23, 2011, 05:40:00 AM
I knew lots of the original UK crusties, 1980s, the crossover between the punk, free festival and rave scenes. Some were very middle-class dropouts but certainly not all - some from very working-class backgrounds. A brave bunch of people on the whole willing to give up all home comfort to try and build a new kind of society. Many of these people very au fait with industrial culture and generally broad-minded. Lots chased out of the UK when the '94 government brought in anti-rave, anti-festival legislation. They fleed to France and Ireland, lately they and their children are back in the UK in caravans squatting unused farmers' fields and labelled 'gypsies' by the press.

Interesting website. It's too easy to laugh at these people when so many with mortgages, careers and 'normal' lives are so unhappy.

How brave is to let everything go and piss on your pants? Or perhaps your UK crust pals were/are something different than those lowlifes on blog?

This one looks way too healthy/clean just like a some Suicide Girl.. Ms."My mom's a Czechoslovakian whore and my dad was a sand nigger"Ketchup

Nice blog. Thanks for posting.

martialgodmask

The thing with this blog is it all looks very posed and staged, the "look" seemingly the important factor... don't think it's really representative of "crust punks"? I know there are plenty like this, punk has also had its fashion contingent, but I think it misses the point somewhat and I think there are certainly more "genuine" crusties out there that differ from these cunts.