Nyodene D - Every Knee Shall Bow (OUT NOW!)

Started by Nyodene D, July 20, 2011, 04:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyodene D

Assembly Of Hatred Records will be releasing Every Knee Shall Bow, the latest album from U.S. death industrial / power electronics act Nyodene D.  The release features four 10+ minute tracks of dark synth atmospheres, upfront vocals, scrap abuse, churning percussion and analog synth torture.  

Tracks:

1) Harbinger
2) Against The Age Of Kali
3) Every Knee Shall Bow
4) There Will Come Soft Rains

Packaged in a standard jewel case, featuring a four-page pro-printed booklet with lyrics, liner notes and original artwork by Luke Rockwell Tromiczak (of black metal band Maledicere).  

Stream a 5-minute preview featuring excerpts from all the tracks on the new album

http://nyodened.bandcamp.com/album/every-knee-shall-bow-preview

These will be available starting in early August from the label and fine distros throughout the US and Europe.  

E-mail info@assemblyofhatred.com for orders / more info.

Promo copies available for select reviewers, e-mail at nyodened@gmail.com for more info.

Nyodene D

Review of Every Knee Shall Bow in Zero Tolerance.  Note: This release is a pro CD, not a CD-R.  Thanks for the glowing review!

Assembly of Hatred is assembling the CDs as we speak.  Expecting to be released this month.  My copies that I owe people on trades will be here hopefully by the end of the month.

Nyodene D

This album is available for sale now from Assembly Of Hatred

http://www.assemblyofhatred.com/assembly-of-hatred/#cc-m-product-5476036668

Available from fine distros in US and Europe soon!

Please direct orders (individual and wholesale) to the label.

If I owe you something from a trade, I'm taking care of it as soon as i get my copies in.

Nyodene D

Forgot to mention, these are 12 euro PPD from the label.  Wholesale is available for distros. 

Nyodene D

got my artist copies in.  Trades I owe people go out some time early next week.  Thanks for being patient.  Keep the orders coming folks!

HONOR_IS_KING!

Mighty and furious!

Vilk is easily at the forefront of the US scene.
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

Nyodene D

"After numerous cassettes and CDr releases, Assembly of Hatred has unleashed the first proper CD release from Ohio based death industrial / power electronics act Nyodene D. And what a release it is. I don't have the entire Nyodene D discography, but I have enough to know that what he does crushes most of what else is out there, and Every Knee Shall Bow only solidifies that belief. Supremely omin...ous and dark synth atmospheres, augmented by some impossibly intense and highly abusive vocals, heaps of scrap metal abuse, well placed samples, pounding percussion, industrial detritus, and analog synth torture, falling somewhere between Navicon Torture Technologies, BDN, and Grunt. High praise indeed, but completely deserving and without question, one of the most powerful acts from the US operating in the heavy electronics field. In it's field, this immediately rises to top 5 releases of the year so far for me."

- Jason, Malignant Records.