Looking for Thirdorgan cassettes released on Lebensborn (first 4)

Started by RyanWreck, July 20, 2011, 09:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanWreck

I am looking for the first 4 cassettes that Thirdorgan released on the label Lebensborn. All four of these tapes are supposed to be "Dedicated to Manthausen Orchestra." The album names and dates are as follows:

Thirdorgan - Thirdorgan (Lebensborn, 1993)
Thirdorgan -The Biological Phenomena (Lebensborn, 1993)
Thirdorgan - Robocorpse (Lebensborn, 1993)
Thirdorgan - Nervousness (Lebensborn, 1993)

PM me for trade list or offers.

trashritual

All those tapes should still be available from Open Wound/Order ov Wolves/whatever Trev is calling it these days. Just shoot him an email letting him know what items are of interest. Took a bit of time to get our order straight last time but that was due to him not accepting paypal at that time (only money order/bank transfer if I remember right). Once order was straight the items arrived quite quickly.

If you don't have "Urinoma" or "Cerebral Cortex" I can recommend those as well and Trev still had them in the catalog the last time I placed an order. Should mention to not expect too much of the Mauthausen Orchestra sound to leak into those "dedicated" tapes. Still excellent though and some of my favorite Thirdorgan material.   

RyanWreck

Quote from: trashritual on July 20, 2011, 03:08:10 PM
All those tapes should still be available from Open Wound/Order ov Wolves/whatever Trev is calling it these days. Just shoot him an email letting him know what items are of interest. Took a bit of time to get our order straight last time but that was due to him not accepting paypal at that time (only money order/bank transfer if I remember right). Once order was straight the items arrived quite quickly.

If you don't have "Urinoma" or "Cerebral Cortex" I can recommend those as well and Trev still had them in the catalog the last time I placed an order. Should mention to not expect too much of the Mauthausen Orchestra sound to leak into those "dedicated" tapes. Still excellent though and some of my favorite Thirdorgan material.   

Thanks a lot, that's a big help.