NEWS - noise / industrial / experimental

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, July 13, 2011, 08:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

Have forgotten this topic, but lets remind about few news from labels who may not post on the forum:

GRUNT "Europe After Storm" CD re-press on Force Majeure very soon (was it may 2012?). They do it like Someone Is Watching was: in black plastic box type of packaging. Last year it was just some leftover discs of 1st edition. Now this is actually repress of album.

MK9 / Michael Nine "Discography and Video 2001-2006" 2xCD
Neural Operations just put this out. Says 2011, but I think it just came out? Includes post-Death Squad works of Michael, 1st disc audio and 2nd disc enhanced video disc. Pressed released, in super-jewelbox.

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

GEWALTMONOPOL

IRON FIST OF THE SUN - Tears Royal LP

Tears Royal, funeral music for a dead England. Eight sonic movements of "anti modernist electronics" and exploratory Industrial. Cold, bitter and elitist. No inserts. No stickers. No download cards!

http://soundcloud.com/unrest-productions/iron-fist-of-the-sun-just-a

HAL HUTCHINSON - Wreckage & Reconstruction LP

Recorded during the same series of sessions that resulted in 'Corrupted Scrap' (Freak Animal Records 2011),'Wreckage & Reconstruction' uses the same Factory Of Metal Sound technique that was applied to some of my previous metalwork releases,but this time exhibits a much more overdriven and bulked up end result that I was not expecting,as most of the prior attempts at perfecting and genuinely capturing the sound I wanted had ended up yielding more 'ambient' results.However,as is the nature with improvised sound recording,one never knows what will be the outcome.

Despite the fact that all the recordings I have made using the Factory Of Metal Sound technique have ultimately failed in capturing the sound I wanted to present successfully,'Wreckage & Reconstruction' I feel bears the most faithful resemblance to the sound I originally desired,and is therefore the closest I have come to truly instinctive and direct expression as far as the previous metalwork releases I have recorded are concerned.I wanted to capture an original sound by bringing any outside influences to collapse,and to reconstruct a new environment from there onwards,allowing for these recordings to exist without the need for comparisons.What you hear on this record is me playing with my life involved.

http://soundcloud.com/unrest-productions/hal-hutchinson-wreckage
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

Matthias

Don't think these has been mentioned on here yet:

SS040 TONGUE KNAX - thee grand fidelity C30

Perfect blast of harsh noise purism for this "misterious" project from Japan.
Edition of 100.

SS042 SCORPIO & GLASS - how to treat your shill irresponsibly C30

Crude low-key electronic and cruel atmosphere from the project of Khristopher Reinshagen (body collector/nostilevo).
Edition of 100.

www.secondsleep.org

RyanWreck

Tongue Knax, nice. I thought Sleep did a great job with the Alleypisser release, its weird I never really heard of it before then. I need to pay better attention I suppose.

martialgodmask

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on May 01, 2012, 02:55:24 AM
IRON FIST OF THE SUN - Tears Royal LP

Tears Royal, funeral music for a dead England. Eight sonic movements of "anti modernist electronics" and exploratory Industrial. Cold, bitter and elitist. No inserts. No stickers. No download cards!

http://soundcloud.com/unrest-productions/iron-fist-of-the-sun-just-a

HAL HUTCHINSON - Wreckage & Reconstruction LP

Recorded during the same series of sessions that resulted in 'Corrupted Scrap' (Freak Animal Records 2011),'Wreckage & Reconstruction' uses the same Factory Of Metal Sound technique that was applied to some of my previous metalwork releases,but this time exhibits a much more overdriven and bulked up end result that I was not expecting,as most of the prior attempts at perfecting and genuinely capturing the sound I wanted had ended up yielding more 'ambient' results.However,as is the nature with improvised sound recording,one never knows what will be the outcome.

Despite the fact that all the recordings I have made using the Factory Of Metal Sound technique have ultimately failed in capturing the sound I wanted to present successfully,'Wreckage & Reconstruction' I feel bears the most faithful resemblance to the sound I originally desired,and is therefore the closest I have come to truly instinctive and direct expression as far as the previous metalwork releases I have recorded are concerned.I wanted to capture an original sound by bringing any outside influences to collapse,and to reconstruct a new environment from there onwards,allowing for these recordings to exist without the need for comparisons.What you hear on this record is me playing with my life involved.

http://soundcloud.com/unrest-productions/hal-hutchinson-wreckage

I really need to sort out my record player!

Eloy

VOD CD5: V/A Broken FlagA Retrospective 1982-85 - 5CD-Box - 55,99€

Special CD box-set edition of the Broken Flag Retrospective originally released in 2007 as VOD39. A compliation and retrospective of one of the most important and influencial british-noise-and-power-electronics-labels led by Gary Mundy of Ramleh.

This edition was made to coincide with the Never Say When event organised by Second Layer and Harbinger Sound. Includes classic material spanning 1982-85 from Sutcliffe Jugend, Consumer Electronics, Un-Kommuniti, Maurizio Bianchi, Controlled Bleeding, Ramleh, Male Rape Group (Mundy/Best), Kleistwahr, TOLL, New Blockaders, Mauthausen Orchestra, Falx Cerebri, Giancarlo Toniutti, Vortex Campaign and many more. All material is the same as the out-of-print vinyl edition. Also comes with a booklet featuring extensive notes by Gary Mundy.

Vinyl-On-Demand.com

RyanWreck

Oh wow, that is good news and a good price. I've always wanted that but the prices are too steep for used copies, especially for the version that came in the fag bag/man purse. Am I right to assume that most of the stuff on there are full albums, some extracts but mainly full length, like Male Rape Group On To '83 is on there in its full length, same with Conflict from MO, "Allies" compilation, etc or are they all extracts? I can't check discogs from my phone or else I would look my self.

*EDIT* I checked it out and found my answer.

Henrik III

Sorry a bit off-topic but I could sell my maniac vinyl version and replace it with the CD version. Very well kept, would not hesitate to say it is mint, never used the shirt or bag. In Discogs the average and median price are nearly the same (~ 140 €) and could sell it for that. Send a message if interested.

Eloy

Bastard Noise - Galactic Sanitarium - LP

12" vinyl format limited to 300 copies.

Quote$15 USA PPD / $27 WORLD PPD

HauntedHotelRecs.com

Eloy

Incapacitants - A Child Who Watched The Sky And So On - Singled-Sided 12"

QuoteCold Spring are proud to announce a new series of extremely limited monthly 12" vinyl. One-sided vinyl by artists carefully selected by the label, as leading lights in their scene. Each 12" is presented in a white sleeve, with a hand-stamped obi-strip. The first 12" is by Japanese Noise legends Incapacitants. "A Child Who Watched The Sky And So On" is a 20-minute exclusive track for Cold Spring and is limited to just 100 copies. There won`t be any reprint or reissue. No download. First come first served. These vinyls are exclusive to Cold Spring mailorder customers only and are available from nowhere else. One per customer only.

There is no trade or wholesale on this release.

ColdSpring.co.uk

parapluie

Thanks, ordered !

Also, just noticed on Amazon.co.jp that a lot of Incapacitants re-releases (all the Alchemy Records releases ?) are planned on 08/08/12, there is also a boxset with 11CD, including a DVD.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?__mk_ja_JP=%83J%83%5E%83J%83i&url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=incapacitants&x=0&y=0
Does anyone have any other information about this ? Label is "Youth INC."
Any thoughts on these albums ?

no_progress

Quote from: theotherjohn on July 15, 2012, 12:08:16 AM
Can't comment on the Incapacitants albums but YOUTH Inc seem to be getting deep into the reissue box sets. They released Merzbow's "Merzphysics" and also two Kaoru Abe box sets that reissue his collab and solo albums on PSF and DIW, along with some unreleased stuff. Their website (HERE) has a reduced deal for one Abe boxset with a t-shirt that I really want to order, but unfortunately it seems to be Japan only orders...

good label, but beware they declare full value on the packages so you'll have to pay a lot in fees [as i found out] ..seemingly going against the "gentlemen's agreement" of casually breaking the law [amongst underground distributors, that is..]

P A N I C

Great news! I have recently been expanding my Incaps collection, but most of the Alchemy releases are still missing in my collection because the going rates for them are often ridiculous. I picked up Repo for what I thought was a decent €35, but many others are offered for $60 and up, which I rarely pay for a single disc item, regardless of its rarity. This, then, is absolutely fantastic news. No doubt I'll be picking up everything I'm missing. Very curious about the box, but an educated guess seeing the description would be the 9 albums to be reissued, 1 or 2 discs of unreleased material and 1 or 2 DVDs of live material.

QuoteTBD BOX (original 9 piece + unreleased CD2 + live 2 piece films) [CD+DVD]

The numbers add up, at least: Repo, Live, Feedback of NMS, Fabrication, Default Standard, 73, New Movements in CMPD, No Progress, and Quietus. This would definitely be a good deal (I only have Repo and 73 of this list). If the box looks any good I'll definitely go for it (if it is anything like Merzphysics I wouldn't, as decent as that looks - I'd prefer jewelcases for all titles if this truly is a box of all reissued albums).

Also, thanks for the heads-up on the Cold Spring release - ordered!

Half Aborted

Quote from: parapluie on July 14, 2012, 11:56:37 PMAlso, just noticed on Amazon.co.jp that a lot of Incapacitants re-releases (all the Alchemy Records releases ?) are planned on 08/08/12, there is also a boxset with 11CD, including a DVD.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?__mk_ja_JP=%83J%83%5E%83J%83i&url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=incapacitants&x=0&y=0
Does anyone have any other information about this ? Label is "Youth INC."
Any thoughts on these albums ?

Yes, that's exactly what I've been hoping for! Amazing news! Will order that ASAP.