YEREVAN TAPES

Started by AV!, July 12, 2011, 10:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AV!

Hey there!
I am glad to introduce this brand new tape label i'm running with my girlfriend

Yerevan Tapes are colored, home-dubbed, limited editions by small bands from the whole world
Yerevan Tapes are a low-cost travel
Yerevan Tapes are the sound of Armenia in you
Yerevan Tapes are Silvia and Andrea

First release is Morbido c50 by THE DREAMS, out next days!
Pink tape lmtd to 50

This is our Blog
Follow us on FB
Have a listen on Soundcloud
E-mail contact: yerevan.tapes@gmail.com

Of course Yerevan Tapes will be available at AVANT! distro and for wholesale from me as well!

Best Armenian whises

AV!

AV!

YER002 OUT NOW!

Gianni Giublena Rosacroce - La piramide di sangue

Gianni Giublena Rosacroce. That is the new solo project by Stefano Isaia, the singer and frontman from our beloved Movie Star Junkies. Accompanied by his mate Dedalo666, Stefano - here as Gianni Giublena Rosacroce - explores new sounds closer this time to the Middle-Eastern shores of the Mediterranean. Armed with clarinet, cans, drums and percussions, piano and acoustic guitars, the duo has just plotted the debut album La piramide di sangue (The blood pyramid). Thirteen tracks like one texture of thin arabesques, woven with casbah flavours and North African sounds. One record with a strong esoteric and cabalistic mood, musically influenced by Muhal Richard Abrams, Maurice McIntyre and Moondog foremost.
Our second Yerevan Tape comes in a press of 100 with a free download code!

BUY HERE
Download for free HERE

AV!

YER003 OUT NOW!

CANNIBAL MOVIE - Mondo Music c30

The italian drums+organ psych duo comes back, after their debut LP Avorio, with two new, obnoxious songs. One per side, almost 15min each one.
Microphones In The Trees blog says: "Two long underground jams are the best recording of the duo. The first side takes you in a hypnotic journey to the afterlife, I like to think (even if only organ and percussion) in early Amon Düül, the darkest ambient of German Oak and surrounded by accumulated strain that doesn't end explode, as the great recording of japanese Jacks. The other side begins more meditative and at times ethereal, until the percussion of Gaspare opens the path to a ceremony of a secret brotherhood with dissonant textures and hypnotic pulse".
Comes on pea green cassette with photographic insert and usual esotic artwork by S. Anhayt.
A lmtd edition of 100.

LISTEN
BUY

Adios!

AV!

Yerevan Tapes is glad to announce two new releases both due for mid April.

CANNIBAL MOVIE -  Mondo Music LP

(YER003)
After the cassette edition of Mondo Music sold out in less than two months, Yerevan Tapes has gladly decided to go for the vinyl LP version too. For those who missed the tape, let's just say the italian drums+organ psych duo has come back, after their debut LP Avorio, with two tripping songs. One per side, almost 15min each one.
Microphones In The Trees blog said: "Two long underground jams are the best recording of the duo. The first side takes you in a hypnotic journey to the afterlife, I like to think (even if only organ and percussion) in early Amon Düül, the darkest ambient of German Oak and surrounded by accumulated strain that doesn't end explode, as the great recording of japanese Jacks. The other side begins more meditative and at times ethereal, until the percussion of Gaspare opens the path to a ceremony of a secret brotherhood with dissonant textures and hypnotic pulse".
Being this is our first time on wax, we tried to do something special for the occasion. Each LP comes in thick, rough cardboard die-cut sleeve, with full-color labels and full-color insert on tracing paper, all housed in strong, picture-disc-like PVC sleeve. One-time pressing limited to 500.
Check THIS out!

FATHER MURPHY - ORSANTI They called Them c25

(YER004)
One of the best bands in worldwide esoteric/experimental/industrial rock scenario coming back with one exclusive release for Yerevan Tapes!
Inspired by Luca Dipierro, who, after making his animated films, pastes the cut-outs on the surfaces of discarded book covers to create totally new art; and paying tribute to William Burroughs, whom the band owes so much (first of all, their name), Father Murphy chose four soundtracks made for Luca's animations. Using cut-up as an ideal pop song influence, they slowly rewrote the four musical movements, starting from and influenced by the images of the animations but going beyond them.  The resulting music is a possible future path for Fr. Murphy. As Luca Dipierro himself states: "The soundtracks of Father Murphy for my animated films ARE the films. Their sounds ARE the textures of my figures. Their silences ARE the sounds that my paper marionettes make."
Comes on one-sided  tape with with photographic insert and usual esotic artwork by S. Anhayt. A limited edition of 100.
Check this out HERE

Best!
YT

CLARITY

New tape labels are always great in my book. Thanks  for mentioning this, and good luck.

AV!

Quote from: CLARITY on March 29, 2013, 12:05:29 AM
New tape labels are always great in my book. Thanks  for mentioning this, and good luck.

Thank you for caring