Special Interest
November 28, 2022, 01:09:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The smell of the BizarreSSMania LP  (Read 11974 times)
RyanWreck
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 08:54:24 PM »

Man 80e for piss and shit is pretty rough. Does she sell a lot or is this the only guy that buys from her? Queers into scat just scavenge/feed off men's room toilets if they can't find someone to just go on them.
Nordikskag
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »

I just got a copy the other day, I haven't had much of a chance to listen to it yet...too busy smelling the damn thing!!!
XE
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 09:54:33 PM »

Man 80e for piss and shit is pretty rough. Does she sell a lot or is this the only guy that buys from her? Queers into scat just scavenge/feed off men's room toilets if they can't find someone to just go on them.

oh well I guess you pay also for meeting experience, excitement of seeing live. Some sexual related favours are expensive.
like mentioned earlier dont know exactly her business, but my impression is that shit sells...

yeah! everyhing is easier for faggots. I wonder why they are complaining/whining all the time. 
pontifx
user

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 02:04:25 PM »

oh well I guess you pay also for meeting experience, excitement of seeing live. Some sexual related favours are expensive.
like mentioned earlier dont know exactly her business, but my impression is that shit sells...

yeah! everyhing is easier for faggots. I wonder why they are complaining/whining all the time. 

obviously because they are gay...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: