The smell of the BizarreSSMania LP

Started by Ashmonger, June 21, 2011, 04:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanWreck

Man 80e for piss and shit is pretty rough. Does she sell a lot or is this the only guy that buys from her? Queers into scat just scavenge/feed off men's room toilets if they can't find someone to just go on them.

Nordikskag

I just got a copy the other day, I haven't had much of a chance to listen to it yet...too busy smelling the damn thing!!!

XE

Quote from: RyanWreck on July 15, 2011, 09:54:24 PM
Man 80e for piss and shit is pretty rough. Does she sell a lot or is this the only guy that buys from her? Queers into scat just scavenge/feed off men's room toilets if they can't find someone to just go on them.

oh well I guess you pay also for meeting experience, excitement of seeing live. Some sexual related favours are expensive.
like mentioned earlier dont know exactly her business, but my impression is that shit sells...

yeah! everyhing is easier for faggots. I wonder why they are complaining/whining all the time. 

pontifx

Quote from: XE on July 17, 2011, 10:54:33 PM
Quote from: RyanWreck on July 15, 2011, 09:54:24 PM

oh well I guess you pay also for meeting experience, excitement of seeing live. Some sexual related favours are expensive.
like mentioned earlier dont know exactly her business, but my impression is that shit sells...

yeah! everyhing is easier for faggots. I wonder why they are complaining/whining all the time. 

obviously because they are gay...