The smell of the BizarreSSMania LP

Started by Ashmonger, June 21, 2011, 04:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashmonger

Since I noticed several people already said that the cover of this LP has a weird smell unlike any other and I was wondering about it to, I thought this was worth a topic.

I just passed by an Asphalt and Tar company over here, because of complaints about the smell it gives. And indeed, it smells quite a bit. Different smells were noticed, but one of them really reminded me about this LP cover, although not exactly the same.
So, this gave me a thought, is there tar or any one of the components used in the cardboard or the ink?
Strange thing to walk by such a company and notice a smell that reminds you of a noise records, hehe.

bitewerksMTB

I had a whole stack of'em & didn't notice any smells. Granted, I never put them all that close to my face. Maybe BU stored near his 'work space' where he takes all those disgusting photos?

P-K

i like, .....i also like that Blod cd.....strawberry :-)

btw....checking out the C93-box on VOD i got severe headache from the fumes, something in the paper of the booklets i think, toxic!

FreakAnimalFinland

I think its the components in the color what was used.
They use some heavy duty industrial colors for the plastic & cardboard. But basically all printwork smells. The odor of good old offset! hmm!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Ashmonger

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on June 21, 2011, 10:07:59 PM
I think its the components in the color what was used.
They use some heavy duty industrial colors for the plastic & cardboard. But basically all printwork smells. The odor of good old offset! hmm!
Hah, it definitely does, but this one had a rather particular smell, that I hadn't smelled before.

Anyway, just though it was remarkable to walk around a tar and asphalt company and smell something that reminded me of a noise LP.

XE

C` mon people! Stop smelling LP covers!

P-K

.....i sniffed the little bag in the BU EST box....

RyanWreck

Quote from: XE on June 23, 2011, 12:29:59 AM
C` mon people! Stop smelling LP covers!

I've been trying to figure out what is happening in this picture since you first posted it on your tumblr and I can't fucking see it! Split cock?

cheesepulse

I'd imagine it's menstrual blood on a sanitary napkin.

kettu

its a perioddiaper,you fucking nerds!

RyanWreck

XE

Quote from: P-K on June 23, 2011, 11:56:04 PM
.....i sniffed the little bag in the BU EST box....

Female excrement. Did y enjoy ;) ?

Just few weeks ago I witnessed business meeting. 80e for 2 bottles of warm piss and one box of just outed female scat.

ARKHE

Quote from: XE on July 14, 2011, 11:12:35 PM

Just few weeks ago I witnessed business meeting. 80e for 2 bottles of warm piss and one box of just outed female scat.

So business is good then, many satisfied customers?

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: XE on July 14, 2011, 11:12:35 PMJust few weeks ago I witnessed business meeting. 80e for 2 bottles of warm piss and one box of just outed female scat.

Yuck! Although, 2 years ago I found myself roaming the streets of the old home town carrying a bottle of rancid brown morning piss in my coat hoping to bump into an old aquantence. I never found him.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

XE

Quote from: pestdemon on July 15, 2011, 04:48:28 PM
Quote from: XE on July 14, 2011, 11:12:35 PM

So business is good then, many satisfied customers?

Thats her business. I reckon business is good. for 80e you can get piss/shit into your mouth in a live action(not a proper session just a fast toilet activity). Guys who buy stuff in a box/bottle are in my understanding too shy/nervous/scared to go live session.