junk metal comp SONNO FERRUM out now

Started by kettu, June 20, 2011, 04:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kettu

a compilation of junk metal noise

60 minutes of apocalyptic moods featuring: sick seed,umpio,bizarre uproar,ksnk,grunt and mania.

8euros (including postage)
contact

kettu

good that you appreciated it. no tracklist, its all pretty secretive. im not even sure what the label is ? I guess you can drunkenly aproach the artists if you ever see them live and ask what their track was, if they remember themselves.

RyanWreck

kettu

the manbeast behind F&V label hinted that the ad pic is not really selling the product so instead of taking heed ill spam pictures from the same sessions as the cover artwork

Max

some viking-looking pervert appeared in my living room one day and handed me this tape. and golly, it's a nice one! i love the fact that there's no list telling which artist is which: now i don't have to stare at it constantly, fearing i missed the artist change, hah! it's actually not so easy guessing who does which track, even if i'm quite familiar with the lineups other output (or maybe i just suck at listening to noise??).

seems like artists have taken this all-metal-junk concept seriously and taken everything out of it. there's no "typical" album tracks by UMPIO or SS etc., but something more fitting to the concept. most tracks sound live and some have a nice field recording feel to them. usually quite un-sexy couple of words "experimental noise" describes many of the tracks, but that doesn't mean it's some lame goofing-around. overall feel of the tape is very intense and raw. it's metal noise, for fuck's sake.

my favorite part is maybe the MANIA contribution (surprised if keith really can't tell it's his track, it was maybe the only one i could tell straight away who it is, hehe!). there's no low points really, some tracks just stand out superrior to the rest. missing out on this tape would be a mistake.

RG

Ya this tape is very nice. The whole package is very well done.

Did the projects involved do their own individual tracks, or was each track put together using material from several people?

kettu

Quote from: RG on July 01, 2011, 06:40:32 AM

did the projects involved do their own individual tracks

no trendy mashups, everyone sweated out their tracks by themselves.
hardly any orders this week. we can do better!

Niko

Very nice concept and very good tape altogether.

Quote from: niko penttinen
hardly any orders this week. we can do better!

Seems like you dont have enough cum and swastikas in the covers. :)
www.obscurex.org Noise, Power Electronics, Industrial & Experimental Label.

kettu

I think your right but the academic noisers seem to be sleeping.
this is a rare opportunity to enjoy these peoples noise and not be that offended if your the kind of person whos panties gets knotted easily. a safe hatefuck for pc folks

healthy,wholesome noise for the whole family to enjoy

no one hold your breath but there will be another grandious concept comp coming later than sooner.

FreakAnimalFinland

I sold out all my copies and my re-stock copies, so not everybody is sleeping :P
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

kettu

the now legendary comp is still available for purchase, get yours while the stock lasts!

Bleak Existence

kettu

whitecenitpede has copies for north america.