BODYDUMP

Started by Bitter, June 07, 2011, 03:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitter

Now available:

BODYDUMP - A MAN OF PASSION tape
Old school true crime electronics. Recorded in 2007, but due to lack of time never got around to finish it. 12 short tracks with crushing noise and brutal vocals. All lyrics are printed in the cover, tape lasts for +/- 15 minutes. For the nightstalker within us all.

SEKT - UNHEALTHCARE C-60
Swedish dark ambient. Sekt is a musical experimentation performing uncomfortable and disturbing dark ambient based on humanity's physical and psychological decay, and direct all concentration to attempt to recreate the sound image of the clash of total collapse.

Also released right before I put the label on a break, but never really advertised:

ODAL - HOLLAND BOVEN ALLES tape
Just over 50 minutes of harsh noise with occasional crazy vocals here and there, in Odal style.

All the tapes above are three euro + postage. Feel free to write me at herjann@gmail.com, thanks. Sorry for the shitty scans, I don't have a photocamera.

MAILORDER

I also dug up the boxes what used to be the mailorder and made a new list. Because I don't want expand the mailorder for now, I've put very low prices for everything, and unfortunately won't be trading much.
The list is located at www.venerecords.nl.nu

humanpulp

very interested in checking out Bodydump...

Bitter

Thanks for the orders, I've send all this week. Mailorderlist is updated.