FFH - PHARMAKON - LUSSURIA - LAST RAPE - SLAUGHTER FETUS - ASCITES in NYC

Started by Pharmakon, June 06, 2011, 07:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pharmakon

SATURDAY, JUNE 11
at THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT (1034 bay 25th st Far Rockaway NYC)

LAST RAPE - on tour - (members of Black Leather Jesus) -
ASCITES - on tour
SLAUGHTER-FETUS - on tour - (members of RU-486, Hierchiss, and Peiste) - on tour
FFH - NYC - (Hospital Production, member of Vegas Martyrs, etc. Hometown Power Electronics legend)
LUSSURIA - NY - (member of Celestia)  http://www.last.fm/music/Lussuria
PHARMAKON - NYC - http://pharmakon.weebly.com/

+music between bands by DARK MATTER MUSIC BOX

STREETMEAT

dfylr

Pharmakon

thanks guys. If any of you know people in the NY, New Jersey, Connecticut or Pennsylvania area, PLEASE let them know about this show! From what I hear these guys have had some bad luck on this tour, they need some support.

dfylr

Quote from: Pharmakon on June 09, 2011, 12:57:54 AM
thanks guys. If any of you know people in the NY, New Jersey, Connecticut or Pennsylvania area, PLEASE let them know about this show! From what I hear these guys have had some bad luck on this tour, they need some support.

Will do,I am surprised however,New York and P.A sound like prime spots for this type of show,what kind of bad luck are they haveing?

STREETMEAT

just hearing from richard and he said its been good..

maybe not to many people going to the shows?

dfylr

Quote from: STREETMEAT on June 09, 2011, 04:03:35 AM
just hearing from richard and he said its been good..

maybe not to many people going to the shows?

Noise/P.E shows are the best ones though the turn outs are unfortunatly near always a hit or miss,regardless of promotion or the venue,its often strange how one night it could be packed venue and the next maybe 20 people show up.The great thing about Noise however is how much fun you can still have just playing with others and meeting maybe a hand full of people that could develope into great friendships.

Hope these guys have a great remainder of their tour!!!! 

Pharmakon