Official Pure Stench Thread (Interviews, Reviews, Art.)

Started by RyanWreck, May 10, 2011, 09:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiClark

Quote from: RyanWreck on August 14, 2015, 06:22:55 AM
"Tickety boo", that's the first time I've ever heard that phrase, had to look it up.

It's best to think of a British General back in the glorious days of the Empire saying that as he whacks natives with sticks. It's not a very common phrase any more but it amuses me.

Sorry to hear about all the shit you have to go through with the forum.

RyanWreck

HOLY SHIT, literally on attempt #12 to try and get the short URL up and working

AXNAAR

Good to hear will be in action soon!!! Ryan, PM me your postal address gotta send you some stuff pal.

RyanWreck

http://hesalvo.weebly.com finally updated! And the forum is crawling back to its usual recognition.

3 new interviews on the way, 2 labels and one collective of artists that I am really looking forward to interviewing.  

So check back and remember to join the Stench Forums if you haven't yet.

Thanks for those who stick around.

RyanWreck

simulacrum

hey wha happen
"purestench.freeforums.org was removed by the forum admininistrator on Sep 23, 2016."

david lloyd jones

Quote from: halthan on May 25, 2011, 05:08:37 PM
Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on May 25, 2011, 10:25:09 AM
Talking of swastikas, there's one Finnish label who put BU and XE hoodies on pre-order. Not sure if they did it finland exclusively? Haven't seen ads here. But if I see someone actually wearing that XE hoodie, in public, in some major city, with no underground live event or UG friendly bar type of environment, I'll buy him a beer and say cheers.
Most likely it's good conversation opener, but can be also more, heh!
You own me a one, as soon as i get the hoodie

you owe me a beer as well!
I wear the xe tshirt in oxford to some degree of dislikeand lots of frowns. the only direct approach was from a german guy who thought the whole thing too far.

absurdexposition

Quote from: simulacrum on September 27, 2016, 11:07:41 AM
hey wha happen
"purestench.freeforums.org was removed by the forum admininistrator on Sep 23, 2016."

goes down around this time every year until the web hosting bill is paid
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

simulacrum

I know the URL goes down regularly, but the freeforums?

SiClark

PTM Jim