Mass Graven Image - Release Thread

Started by Mass Graven Image, April 10, 2023, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mass Graven Image

Mass Graven Image – Release Updates

Greetings! I would like to first off give a praise, and thanks to Freak Animal Recs for hosting this forum and the exposure it gives to the lesser known such as myself!
My names Yeshua, I make noise in Austin, Texas, I am providing music primarily on Bandcamp with my sole project Mass Graven Image,
I make mostly P.E. / D.I. stuff, but I also journey into dark ambient calm in album space as well. I am the sole producer of all related materials associated with the project, including visual art.
I would love to have the chance you will indulge my weird shit, and am always open to feedback, collaborations, drooling fetish partakers!
Here is a couple links to my latest works, ytd.

Mass Graven Image – Disfigured Robot Child Split.
Available through Gates Of Hypnos,

Mass Graven Image ~ Under The Cruciform Hex
Self Relased

Thank You, Love MASS GRAVEN IMAGE

Mass Graven Image

New Releases
[/b]
On N.J. based net-label Goruo, OPIOID ANDROID

Released Independently on Bandcamp

Mass Graven Image

MASS GRAVEN IMAGE - SYMMETRICAL HELL

Symmetrical hell is a story told in metaphors.  It describes the disconnection or dislocation achieved through humans' existence being compartmentalized from the physical to the conscious immaterial through ever present forms of symmetrical containment. Human beings are asymmetric in the form of the body aligned with nature and are placed in an antithetical landscape that is contrary to nature's chaotic and asymmetrical growth and manifest form.
We live in houses or apartments. Moving through the environment in vehicles and buses, trains and airplanes, the assimilating virus of containment is presented and provided. Providing what? A proximity of awareness is walled at all right angles to form the framework of perceived reality. For all senses, they are truncated in a range of fields by the demarcation of this containment permeability.
The physical is contained within these structures and as the advent of technology grows further, we witness human consciousness is forcibly contained further and further within the symmetry of prisons.  From the television box draws a line to the phones, a deduction of all reality that is perceived, to an ever-reducing myopic cell of closed near-sighted vision,

Mass Graven Image

Two new releases are available via my Bandcamp page. I have been very steady in keeping up with at least 1 release a month.
Sometimes my schedule allows for some garage session recordings that are late, from 4AM Saturday morning into Sunday improvised amalgam.

First on the list is an example of what I had mentioned above about "garage session" releases. This is a mostly live improvised set of tracks that at one time possibly all bled out from one long continuous session of creation. Known Alias is my idea that came to me while listening to a well "known" noise artist, who appeared on a noise podcast that is popular on YouTube. It occurred to me that the noise world has a specific type of occlusion that it offers its prognosticators. One is anonymity and the other somewhat cynical fuckery.  I even use an alias that stands in place of my given name ascribed upon my documentation. I don't think that the desire for a number of noise acts to wish to remain ultimately known unknowns has more to do with the separation of what they are either purging or imbibing from the outlet / inlet of noise / p.e./ d.i./ etc.
Noise and the Mass Graven Image project all started as a release mechanism to deal with the absolute horror of years of addiction, and the inflicted wounds of complete dislocation from the idea of self that accompany attempts of murder by sick bottom-feeding scum.
The compartmentalization of the world of bleak and ugly howls and ranting paranoia are paramount to the realism of the project for myself and hopefully conveying the authenticity that the creations all come from a completely deranged epoch in my lifespan, and I utilize the project to not only process the experience and pain of 11 years on smack with very little time in treatments here and there between, Bit by bit my life is continually building and materializing in new and significant ways, I am able to accept through the gift of creating my sounds, dispose of the wreckage piece by piece.

Known Alias by Mass Graven Image

Mass Graven Image

Mass Graven Image

Gates of Hypnos GoH-564: Mass Graven Image – The Falsehood Of Each Other (Label Reissue)

~A word from the label/
 M.G.I. comes back in style and again shows who is truly talented here. An epic album joining an astonishing variety of styles including cinematic ambient, death industrial, furious noise cacophony and power electronics. No words needed – get this!

~from fans short review on Bandcamp
Rarely does electronic music set such a dark mood. I was compelled to purchase The Falsehood Of Each Other after experiencing the 3rd track. You will be too.

Mass Graven Image here, leaving you the invitation to imbibe in the reissue of my album The Falsehood Of Each Other, being brought to you by Poland's very own Gates Of Hypnos. I was not thrilled that this was the album that was chosen to be reissued for release on the label, due to the fact that I have come to realize these fkn tracks are overstaying their welcome by about 6 minutes or more a piece. I have begun to allow myself less time to get spaced out in the rumbling drones and rapid dissonant tides of sounds. Yet, to my surprise, the album has been moving well. Even having a few new ears chime in on their personal takes. I appreciate all your support and invite you to enjoy The Falsehood Of Each Other. 

released June 24, 2023

https://gatesofhypnos.bandcamp.com/album/the-falsehood-of-each-other
https://massgravenimage.bandcamp.com/music

Mass Graven Image

It has been some time from my last post, a few new releases have come down since, so here are a couple of those. I appreciate the chance to share them here with you all via the generosity of S.I. Forums providing this platform to do so. Cheers!

Mass Graven Image – Hideous Demurring

Self released and focused mostly on introducing more on dynamics and industrial sounds, as well as recorded junk noise to the backdrop of droning synths. I have had a lot of people compliment me on the evolutionary sense that this album provides to the catalog of M.G.I. Albums.

https://massgravenimage.bandcamp.com/album/hideo

Mass Graven Image – Oh Happy Fault

A more experimental sound album utilizing mostly samples, noise, and synths being distorted and fed back into more distortion and delay chains. Some tape manipulations and dark ambient elements as well. The theme of the album is focused on religion and guilt and fear of the demonic influences that are touted as lurking menace in search of any unsuspecting or unrepentant sinner. A strange and different set of sounds.

[url="https://massgravenimage.bandcamp.com/album/oh-happy-fault"]https://massgravenimage.bandcamp.com/album/oh-happy-fault

Mass Graven Image – The Coming Age Of Barbarism

~ label write up: Listen to the premiere of Mass Graven Image. Acclaimed for his huge impact on internationally renowned extreme music labels on Bandcamp, he starts his divulgation with us today with his first album. Flirting with Death Industrial, Mass Graven Image adds several tonal and noisy elements, which makes his music very different from the more radical and conservative style. Drones, noise, field recordings and other ambiances turn the combination of these sound layers into an audition of hell within heaven. Only if you listen to this will you get an idea of what I'm talking about. Mass Graven Image has been preferred by ten out of ten extreme music labels for its very unusual and therefore engaging musical work. Give prestige to the artist by joining his entourage of faithful followers and get a copy for you to enjoy this masterpiece of music without aesthetic limits in high quality formats provided by the Bandcamp platform.

https://thechurchofnoisygoat.bandcamp.com/album/the-coming-age-of-barbarism

Mass Graven Image

MASS GRAVEN IMAGE – GOLD Split

New split EP with GOLD out now. I am very proud of this release, I think GOLD did a great job on his half.
This release would fall in more along the lines of Power Electronics, Harsh Noise or Noise in general, the 4 track EP opens with a solid display of Blasting noise with GOLD and is finished with my own catastrophic sounds in a heavy and disorganized assault of synth drones and pulses, heavy distortion and vox. Hope you all enjoy.

https://gatesofhypnos.bandcamp.com/album/gold-mass-graven-image

Mass Graven Image

SOCIAL WARFARE SYSTEM - MASS GRAVEN IMAGE

https://massgravenimage.bandcamp.com/album/social-warfare-system

New release with a drift away from the overtly dogmatic and religious overtones usually presented in the thematic schema of my artwork or the title itself. This title is in line with the dystopic sense of looming futures as the sun is cooking us all to death down here in the lone star state. Enemy of the sun comes to mind. Death industrial, less chaotic at times, fewer vocals and coming in with 9 tracks that are not 20 mins long and all try to reign it in under 8 min at certain points and some a tad longer for the dark ambient leaning tracks, heavy sample dispersal throughout the tracks. With love and a grateful heart, I present to you SOCIAL WARFARE SYSTEM.

Mass Graven Image

MASS GRAVEN IMAGE - THE HUMAN MISERY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

It is with gratitude and honor to Freak Animal / S.I. troops who make this all possible for changkor sores like me. THANK YOU ALL!. [ This album is my personal development milestone in sound and production evolution thus far, I am very pleased with myself in a moss slime glory way>/i]

The future dystopia that has been promised to you is no further in the future than the next breath you draw into your lungs. Breathe deep, inhale the carcinogen life looming static in the air. Outside, the streets are awash with discarded syringes. Along the sidewalks, half-animated scarecrows hang perilously suspended. Statues of genuflecting disfigurement, scoliosis
torsion. A tranquilized narcolepsy gazed from their gaunt visage. All the while, ravenous necrotizing wounds weep through the filthy bandages adorned by these modern-day leprosy colonists. In time long forgotten, they slowly rot, an allegory barometer of the pace which society purifies. Edging every day to an eternal collapse.
The government is corrupt, and it is bleeding the coffers dry of every last penny because of the going out of business sale of the century. You make a choice to face facts or join the death cult of selfish gluttony and backstabbing vitriol, monetizing suicides and abortions in the march to day zero of the apocalypse. Welcome to the end of time and the reign of the final form, the mutation of the driving pathology of societal ills will manifest.
Come and see! The Human Misery Industrial Complex.

LINK

https://massgravenimage.bandcamp.com/album/the-human-misery-industrial-complex

Mass Graven Image

Poverty Of Thought / Primacy Of Vision

4 tracks of solid Death Industrial / Noise works from my recent completed works. Album times in at 31 minutes flat.

Empty mind void of anything consequential / Utmost belief in the supremacy of one's sight of things to any other.
The mind of the current apocalyptic generation.

https://massgravenimage.bandcamp.com/album/poverty-of-thought-primacy-of-vision

Mass Graven Image

Two new releases on deck, CORPSEWAGE is the follow-up album for the release of "The World Burns To Death" on Gates Of Hypnos in December 2022. The album is a desultory traversal of death-industrial dynamics that are met by mutated overtones, and selections of splintering harsh noise tracks.
The album is available on Gates Of Hypnos Bandcamp page, link provided below.

https://gatesofhypnos.bandcamp.com/album/corpsewage

The album is in order to be a limited run cassette release within 2 to 4 weeks as of the release date.

Mass Graven Image

NEW SIDE PROJECT
CONTRABAND ELECTRONICS – LIFE SAVING PLEASURES TAKEN
C.E is my power-electronics side project,this is the first release of the material I have recorded and published. This release is available on the M.G.I. Bandcamp page.

https://massgravenimage.bandcamp.com/album/life-saving-pleasures-taken

Mass Graven Image

MASS GRAVEN IMAGE – ORNAMENTS OF DESPERATION
I am proud to present my latest personal release, Ornaments Of Desperation. Death industrial sounds. I hope you will check out this album, I will let the work speak for itself.

If you want to support my projects, I am offering 2 discount codes specifically for S.I. users to utilize at checkout.
Get 25% off of Ornaments Of Desperation by using code

ornsi25
For 55% off anything including digital discography, use code
spclintrst55

https://massgravenimage.bandcamp.com/album/ornaments-of-desperation