Food

Started by halthan, April 23, 2011, 06:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Quote from: KMusselman on April 06, 2013, 08:12:55 AM
Today, Italian dry salami, various cheeses and breads.  Some good wine too!

Definitely the best way to eat. I wish I did this for every meal, every day, but it does get rather expensive quickly.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Rehearsal meal at Unrest HQ:

"This is the Dark Side of Grub!"

Hal Hutchinson

"You could never offer a woman this kind of food. If you could, you wouldn't want her anyway!"

Shift
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

NEHPF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbOAIKfhh9I

"Cooking Contaminated Episode 7 featuring Jonathan Canady"

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: NEHPF on May 03, 2013, 07:40:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbOAIKfhh9I

"Cooking Contaminated Episode 7 featuring Jonathan Canady"

I've made many records I wish I hadn't. I've done shows I would rather forget. I have so many regrets in my personal life I long ago lost count. I'm an embarrassment to my family. I generally feel like killing myself over something I've said or done every time I go out. But at least I've never appeared in a video like that! What a rush of schadenfreude.

Food:

Have been gathering wild garlic leaves. Extremely tasty salad material growing wild all over the place in woodland if you know what you are looking for, the kinda stuff a supermarket would charge you £1 for putting a few in cellophane.

Asparagus is my new vegetable of choice. Trim the stems and steam for ten minutes. Serve with topside beef joint which you have stabbed and injected garlic cloves into before roasting.

Duncan

Quote from: HongKongGoolagong on May 04, 2013, 02:20:46 AM

Asparagus is my new vegetable of choice. Trim the stems and steam for ten minutes. Serve with topside beef joint which you have stabbed and injected garlic cloves into before roasting.

Try grilling them, wee drizzle of oil and some salt & pepper. YUMM

Johann

asparagus are great.

i usually blanch em for about a minute/two, then shock em' in an ice bath and throw em' on the grill just to mark em'...toss em' in a little butter and sautéed garlic with a pinch of salt...

collards and kale are my preferred greens though