SILKEN TOFU 5th ANNIVERSARY - ANENZEPHALIA, TROUM, SHIFT, ANEMONE TUBE etc.

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, April 16, 2011, 12:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P-K

well, it is and stays BELGIUM.....interest is very limited , and how many people would travel far to see this? maybe Wolf Eyes or Prurient could do it, i don't know what crowd was at the Prurient-gig i Hasselt years ago.....i was disappointed in the crowd at Hip Hip in Antwerp (come on: Sektion B, Grunt, Shift, ...wtf)

Club Moral tends to attract lots of people, artfarts, artstudents.....and CM really SUCKS these days...

30euro's isn't that inviting to go out and just check stuff you don't really know at the end of the month (not that i think 30 is too much, i got a lot of bands for it).

maybe weather was too good to spend whole afternoon & night inside? :-)

maybe a bit more advertising?

Ashmonger

Quote from: P-K on May 30, 2011, 05:22:14 AMi was disappointed in the crowd at Hip Hip in Antwerp (come on: Sektion B, Grunt, Shift, ...wtf)
Yeah, I'm disappointed with myself for discovering this kind of music too late, realizing these acts played so close...

Got to admit, that I don't travel far for gigs myself though... Except for two days festivals, I sometimes do it...

bogskaggmannen

Quote from: Ashmonger on May 29, 2011, 09:12:38 AM
By the way, I had expected more people would be there, think there were only about 80 people? Then again, I've got no idea how succesfull this kind of events normally is, first time I went to a PE concert. Went to some Cold Meat fests some years ago, but there it is to be expected that a lot of people would be there...

I think that amount of people is fairly normal everywhere. The question is if the organizer chooses to include something which attracts a certain type of people. While I may personally be interested in seeing a few groups attending this event I don't think any of them does exactly that and I definitely respect that kind of decision from the arranging point of view.

GEWALTMONOPOL

GOGHAL

TZII

GHOST OF WATARI

FEINE TRINKERS BEI PINKELS DAHEIM

ANEMONE TUBE

SHIFT

TROUM

ANENZEPHALIA

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

P-K

GEWALTMONOPOL

It's good to see pics taken by someone who knows how to do it instead of the usual horrible murder by camera with flash. Many thanks to Benny for being that man. Also thanks to Herman from Ah Cama-Sotz who took all the pictures that doesn't have Benny's seal on them.

Boot is a hoot!

SHIFT inverted

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

HONOR_IS_KING!

Incredible pictures Martin! Thank you for posting them.

Looked like a damn good time.

Your performance looked incredible just from those photos alone. Strong.
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109