New Juche

Started by host body, May 19, 2022, 01:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

host body

Obsessed with Mountainhead, really great writer. Does anyone have the pdf's of his older work or know where to get them?

Balor/SS1535

He says on his website that the early writings (formerly available as PDFs--they must be somewhere, I guess) will be expanded and rereleased, presumably as physical books.

NIT

Message me your email - I'm pretty sure I have the PDF stuff around somewhere.

AdamLehrerImageMaker

I wrote a treatise on New Juche at the beginning of this year: https://apocalypse-confidential.com/2022/01/14/new-juche-abjection-location-prostitution-and-the-unmasking-of-western-culture/

Quote from: host body on May 19, 2022, 01:42:01 PM
Obsessed with Mountainhead, really great writer. Does anyone have the pdf's of his older work or know where to get them?

oreida

I would also love to get those pdfs of his older books if anyone has them. Been wanting to read his stuff for a while.

online prowler

Quote from: oreida on July 21, 2022, 07:41:45 PM
I would also love to get those pdfs of his older books if anyone has them. Been wanting to read his stuff for a while.

A lot of the titles are still in print I believe. Support the author and buy. The books are not that expensive.

NIT

Quote from: online prowler on August 16, 2022, 01:33:24 AM
Quote from: oreida on July 21, 2022, 07:41:45 PM

A lot of the titles are still in print I believe. Support the author and buy. The books are not that expensive.

His earliest works were only available as PDFs - presumably set now to be published in print? I give all his stuff the highest recommendation but the published and currently available titles from 9bb, AS, etc. are his greatest works.

NIT

Btw - offered to share mentioned PDFs above but was strangely ignored. Offer retracted! Lol

Outovlove

anyone have some peter sotos, anything from nine banded books in pdf they are willing to share?

PuddysJacket

Quote from: NIT on August 16, 2022, 07:51:35 AM
Btw - offered to share mentioned PDFs above but was strangely ignored. Offer retracted! Lol

Their loss. Love Juche but those first 3(?) PDF titles were easily my favorite by him.

host body

Quote from: NIT on August 16, 2022, 07:51:35 AM

apologies, i did receive them from someone else.

KillToForget

I'm interested in those PDF's if still available. I love his work that I've read

XXX

https://www.gallowsfruit.com/heat-death

new journal operated by New Juche just launched.

theotherjohn

I have some copies of Heat Death for sale for anyone in the UK who's interested.