Fieldwork 4.22- Анатолий Грюх CS + Artzine/ Golden Purifier

Started by FW_HQ, April 27, 2022, 11:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FW_HQ

Now available. Orders taken starting today, shipping starts 5/3.

Анатолий Грюх - ГРЮХ cs
Cruel and haunting power electronics from Russia. History & memory fucked together by a web of crime, corruption, disappearances and Christian icons. Recorded undead 5.20-8.21 AD.

C60 with 20 page artzine featuring works from A.Y & P.K. 100 copies.

Golden Purifier- Walpurgisopfer cs
Harsh industrial noise and folk horror sound-war. For when paying respects to the vultures is no longer enough.

C70 with fold out j-card and postcard.

Fieldwork.storenvy.com
Fldwrk.hq@gmail.com

FW_HQ

In stock at:

Scream & Writhe (CA)
Total black/Sentimental Youth (DE)
Cloister Recordings (US)

FA will soon have copies as well.

ritualabuser

Theodore

Just listened the Golden Purifier for first time. I feel excitement. That Side B, with the normal duration, more 'focused' tracks, just amazing ! Not that Side A is not good, i will just need replays to appreciate it more, cause that's like when you have a 30min piece with a lot of ideas / sounds, like collage. You need more time to digest. - Lo-fi industrial, not hommage to the style, but the essence of the style. You say you like industrial but not this tape ? Well, you better quit the sport, you dont like industrial. - Presentation, music, everything is top. - There were tracks / parts that i got Alfarmania-esque vibes. That if you told me that this is Alfarmania playing now, i would reply 'sure it is, and he is in good form' .

Surprisingly, there are still copies available at the source. At 3 EU shops i had seen it sold-out in a couple of days.

PS: Someone distribute this in EU please : https://fieldwork.storenvy.com/products/33105562-oskoreinassance-s-t-second-edition
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

expectorant

I've been loving the Golden Purifier tape myself. Lo-fi industrial, sure... but I find it impressively well layered, with less murk and more definition than what's typical. There's a discerning tactile sense throughout, along with some strong phantasmagoric touches to boot. Of course it still has the requisite post-mortem blanket draped over everything, but in this case, you can really feel the bone fragments protruding through the soil and nightmarish decay. A tasteful balance of filth and refinement!

Very curious about the OSKOREINASSANCE reissue with bonus material.