Power Electronics, old Industrial, Experimental records for sale - ULTRARARE!

Started by DarkYota, December 23, 2021, 12:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theotherjohn

Jeez guys, cut him some slack. He can price items however he so wishes - whether it's a value that he himself finds agreeable or one that you find unreasonable. The arguments are becoming redundant. Even if he was charging 3 euros for this Wertham release, I doubt you'd be coming to his rescue and saying "hold on buddy, you could easily get 30 euros for that!", would you? No, you'd probably snap it up immediately and keep your mouth shut. But I don't really want to see another discussion starting about 'reverse opportunism' or some other such nonsense...

Hope you get a sale for your items to decent and understanding collectors who appreciates the artefacts for reasons beyond the price paid for them.

DarkYota

Quote from: theotherjohn on January 05, 2022, 10:43:12 PM
Jeez guys, cut him some slack. He can price items however he so wishes - whether it's a value that he himself finds agreeable or one that you find unreasonable. The arguments are becoming redundant. Even if he was charging 3 euros for this Wertham release, I doubt you'd be coming to his rescue and saying "hold on buddy, you could easily get 30 euros for that!", would you? No, you'd probably snap it up immediately and keep your mouth shut. But I don't really want to see another discussion starting about 'reverse opportunism' or some other such nonsense...

Hope you get a sale for your items to decent and understanding collectors who appreciates the artefacts for reasons beyond the price paid for them.

Thanks for understanding ;)

no_baizuo_allowed

Quote from: DarkYota on December 23, 2021, 12:55:03 PM
Ultrarare records in various format (vinyl, tape, cd and cdr) on sale on my discogs page.
Special discount of 10% less to all those who place an order directly here than discogs.
Free shipping everywhere in the world for orders up to 250€.

https://www.discogs.com/it/seller/DarkYota/profile

Feel free to write me for whatever question.

Alessandro.

Hi sir,

off topic a little bit - are you the collaborator on the opening track of Order Of The Violence's "Our Flags Burning Bright" album?
What an album!! Keep up the good work.
One of the many conceptual and sonic masterpieces from L.White Records in recent years. Although the L.White label's output has become less prolific, each new release is of the utmost quality. That album being one of the best. Completely slept on by most.
⚠️不允许白左⚠️ https://novichoklabel.blogspot.com/

DarkYota

Quote from: no_baizuo_allowed on February 22, 2022, 07:34:48 AM
Quote from: DarkYota on December 23, 2021, 12:55:03 PM
Ultrarare records in various format (vinyl, tape, cd and cdr) on sale on my discogs page.
Special discount of 10% less to all those who place an order directly here than discogs.
Free shipping everywhere in the world for orders up to 250€.

https://www.discogs.com/it/seller/DarkYota/profile

Feel free to write me for whatever question.

Alessandro.

Hi sir,

off topic a little bit - are you the collaborator on the opening track of Order Of The Violence's "Our Flags Burning Bright" album?
What an album!! Keep up the good work.
One of the many conceptual and sonic masterpieces from L.White Records in recent years. Although the L.White label's output has become less prolific, each new release is of the utmost quality. That album being one of the best. Completely slept on by most.

Hi, yes, I'm the owner of the No Light For Tomorrow project.
Pete sent me the track and I added the lyrics, great to know that you liked it!
Actually I'm a bit stopped with music production due to personal problems with family and life in general, but I hope to start again soon.

Regards