New interesting releases out / coming up!

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, December 18, 2021, 09:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defamation League

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on February 08, 2022, 10:00:48 AM
Quote from: Defamation League on February 08, 2022, 04:48:57 AM
Quote from: MT on December 23, 2021, 03:04:12 PM
New Iron Clad tape called "Systematic Racism" is coming out in the first months of 2022.

Anyone know any more details on this?

It was put out by WRATH. I don't know yet if I'll be getting copies for sale (trying). I noticed there was already review in one Finnish blog, so copies are out there, but yet to hear it.

Now nice news from URASHIMA putting out more classics, to be shipped in near days:

Masonna - Masonna Vs. Banamara LP
Merzbow - Hybrid Noisebloom 2LP
Club Skull - The origins of... LP

Yes I saw the blog post and the short sample. Seems very promising!

FreakAnimalFinland

Actually turns out that review was made of digital promo, and actual tape is not yet published. Label mentioned it is coming a bit later with some other stuff.

Now kind of unexpectedly, ZYKLON SS tape titled "boys will be boys" came out.

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

piisti

MOOZZHEAD "Adventures in Modern Erotics" by AAD
Tape is out soon! I'm really excited this project.  Moozzhead is sound I have been spinning again and again during last year. It's pretty simple but very harsh output. Now looks every month some new tape is coming out and every of those is worth to pick up!

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on February 15, 2022, 09:15:48 AM
Actually turns out that review was made of digital promo, and actual tape is not yet published. Label mentioned it is coming a bit later with some other stuff.

The real question for me is why Wrath has not put out a ZSS live DVD yet.

HateSermon

With lack of shows happening, I would appreciate more dvds.

Major Carew

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on February 15, 2022, 07:28:06 PM

There's been plans for something like that for quite a while. Myself or my colleague have the 2016 live in Finland footage which could be possible but yet to see,in terms of a simple release that would hit the spot for what it was.... But.... If there was to be a proper live DVD type affair it would have to be something that was a cut above. I've certainly had lots of ideas for one, but a lot of it comes down to.... 'logistical difficulties', so to speak.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Major Carew on February 16, 2022, 08:40:48 AM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on February 15, 2022, 07:28:06 PM

There's been plans for something like that for quite a while. Myself or my colleague have the 2016 live in Finland footage which could be possible but yet to see,in terms of a simple release that would hit the spot for what it was.... But.... If there was to be a proper live DVD type affair it would have to be something that was a cut above. I've certainly had lots of ideas for one, but a lot of it comes down to.... 'logistical difficulties', so to speak.

If any of those "logistical difficulties" have to do with some of the ideas you talked about in the video interview with Freak Animal, then I am sure that it will be well worth the wait.

Urban Noise

"Poison IV" is about to go to press. Not sure how many of you are waiting for it, but I believe it is worth a mention.
New Approach Records
www.nghproductions.limitedrun.com
www.newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nekrogoatheresyproductions.wordpress.com

FallOfNature

Quote from: Urban Noise on February 17, 2022, 04:00:00 PM
"Poison IV" is about to go to press. Not sure how many of you are waiting for it, but I believe it is worth a mention.

Great news.

Personally looking forward to new Contortus, who is my favourite artist of recent years. Plus albums from Human Larvae, ZSS, Hate Sermon..

Eloy

FreakAnimalFinland

BIZARRE UPROAR "Cunt Animal" LP and CD should be during april!
Album marks 30 years of Bizarre Uproar!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Soloman Tump

A new Metgumbnerbone CD was released yesterday

https://metgumbnerbone.bandcamp.com/album/out-of-the-ground

It says "previously unheard subterranean events" and is called Out Of The Ground.... So I am hoping it was actually recorded in a cave and is full of beautiful echo reverbs. Holding off on listening to the digital, for some reason I want to wait for the disc to turn up.

impulse manslaughter

That Metgumbnerbone cd came out of nowhere for me. Nice surprise!

HateSermon

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on March 31, 2022, 09:36:45 AM
BIZARRE UPROAR "Cunt Animal" LP and CD should be during april!
Album marks 30 years of Bizarre Uproar!

Excellent! I'll keep my eyes peeled. Any merch to go along with it?

Major Carew

Hal Hutchinson, self titled: C30 tape of defective sounding tape loops. Very rough and rotten in parts. Comes in thick recycled card stock J cards that have the 'HH' and Der Bunker logo ink stamped on, and are all fire damaged & degraded to varying degrees. Sound is similar to 'Blood & Flame' era NON or early Murder Corporation. Available via Black Psychosis distro imminently.