Prose Nagge 9/11

Started by Strangecross, September 12, 2021, 06:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strangecross

Cost - Lost German Shepperd 503 9$
Member of UNEXAMINE. Dynamic American noise that smolders, malfunctions, and relapses.

Gene Pick - Tractive Effort 9$
Wether by skipping cds, synths, or laptop, Gene Pick has ruled in the East Coast circuit with the most intention and fortitude, as is found on this disc being one of his best recordings, and perhaps the last as Gene Pick

Taskmaster/Knocking Teeth - "Lamentation of The Fire Queen" Split 9$
I do not think Taskmaster needs much introduction. First released material by Knocking Teeth, which for this recording is Peter Jennings (Pain Appendix) and William VanGorder (Worth)

V/A YOU MAY NOT EVEN HAVE TO COME BACK AT ALL IF YOU BECOME PERFECTLY DEVELOPED IN THIS LIFE. 18$
(A SEQUEL TO THE SILENT CONTINUITY OF ALL EXISTENCE WITH WHICH THE VICTIM IS NOW ONE)

Double cd with handmade packaging

With: Wilt, Worth, Rotat, Ernte, Star, Deadcatbounce, Mo*Te, Capers, Kinoacha, K.M. Toepfer, Knocking Teeth, Lapse, The California Raisins, Tinnitustimulus, T.E.F., Lasso Wendy, Rumination, Sewer Election, Diaphragmatic, Scant, Pain Appendix, & I Am Very Happy Knowing Someday I Will Die

Every Prose Nagge disc is still in print and available, so a list of available titles may be find on discogs (Skin Crime & The Rita, Mo*Te, Worth ETC)
To order email: wweakwill@gmail.com