Temple Of Tiermes new album out now

Started by PSIL0777, July 26, 2021, 08:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PSIL0777

Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

Temple Of Tiermes - Apara digipak CD out soon

Temple Of Tiermes - "Apara" (Aussaat 29)
Temple Of Tiermes is an esoteric and spiritual act from Finland founded in 1995.

The driving force behind TOT is Jarkko Toivonen , a former member of the cult black doom band Unholy .

The sound of TOT is unique and ranges from atmospheric ritual sounds to harsh industrial noise.

It's created with ebowed 7-string guitars, analog synths, metal percussion, gongs, ... (- just to name a few instruments).

The new album "APARA" presents a mix of beautiful bright moments and dark atmospheres, an epic journey to the depths of human psyche with no option of return.

The cover design was created by TGRantanen, mastered by sound engineer Andreas Resch (Mynox Layh etc).

Pre-order price: 11,- Euro (+ shipping)
Aussaat email or Aussaat FB

Video is unedited mix, with not as good sound quality as CD is.

Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

"Horagelles" DLP last 4 copies & last copy of  "Gandharva Costellation" digipak CD are discounted.

Pay only 20 euros for this gatefold 2xLP + poster & download code.

There's also one signed copy of "Horagelles" for sale with same 20 € price

More photos here

Last copy of "Gandharva Costellation" (signed) digipak CD 10 €
Buy or weep later !

TOT Horagelles
Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

You can order new Temple Of Tiermes - Apara digipak CD straight from the band
Email -
Email
Or TOT-FB

Unmastered track from "Apara" album

"Temple Of Tiermes - "Apara" (Aussaat 29)
TOT is an esoteric and spiritual act from Finland founded in 1995.
The driving force behind TOT is Jarkko Toivonen , a former member of the cult black doom Band UNHOLY.
The sound of TOT is unique and ranges from atmospheric ritual sounds to harsh industrial noise.
It's created with ebowed 7-string guitars, analog synths, metal percussion, gongs, ... (- just to name a few instruments).
The new album "APARA" presents a mix of beautiful bright moments and dark atmospheres, an epic journey to the depths of human psyche with no option of return.
The cover design was created by TGRantanen, mastered by sound engineer Andreas Resch (MYNOX LAYH etc).
Limited edition 6 panel digipak CD
Pre-order price: 11,- Euro (+ shipping)"

Shipping to Finland 3.50 euros / 1-2 CDs
Rest of the countries ask shipping prices with email or on TOT-facebook

Order from the band - demiurge777@protonmail.com

LIKE EARLIER SAID I CAN UPLOAD "APARA" DIGITAL ALBUM TO BANDCAMP AFTER 2 MONTHS OF RELEASE DATE , NOT EARLIER .
preorder now & support TOT
Temple Of Tiermes

wilst-de

TEMPLE OF TIERMES - "Apara" was released by AUSSAAT (Germany) and can be ordered directly from the label aswell: ernten@aol.com
Price: 13 euro (+ shipping)

PSIL0777

TEMPLE OF TIERMES - APARA FIRST REVIEW (CD by Aussaat)

Although I didn't investigate this, Germany's Aussaat label seems to have a special relationship with Finnish musicians. Temple Of Tiermes also hails from the land with the many lakes, and as with many others on this label, I had not heard of Temple Of Tiermes before. It
is the musical project of Jarkko Toivonen, who was before a member of the "cult black doom" (isn't all doom black?) band Unholy. Toivonen uses "bowed 7-string guitars, analogue synths, metal percussion, gongs" and other unnamed instruments. While Aussaat is primarily known as a noise label, and some of the music on this CD is easily defined, I must say that the music is much more varied. We are not dealing with an album of pure noise. The music is more akin to old-school industrial music, with its fine wall of sound approach, tribalist drumming in the opening track 'Black Axis', or the somewhat mellow synth drones of 'Passe Vuoksi'. The music is dark throughout, with some heavy bass rumbling ('Muspel') and without all too many high frequencies. There is not much feedback and distortion to report, except for 'Bohu', towards the album's end, ending the album with a fierce bang, before slipping into the short 'Ulos', which sounds like a spaceship lift-off. Each track has minimal
development; once Toivonen has the ball rolling, it rolls steadily. The whole album is a highly pleasurable dark trip. Not much the soundtrack of a beautiful sunny day in August, but rather something for dark and grey nights in December. That said, even today, sunny August, I am up for some dystopian nightmarish sounding album, but that's because I love this noisy dark ambient.

Vital Weekly

Unedited & not mastered track, get better quality soundscapes from the new TOT -"Apara" 6-panel digipak CD

Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

"Black Axis" & "Bohu" of the new album "Apara" is out now on YouTube :

Buy album from here
Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

Temple Of Tiermes - "Horagelles" gatefold 2xLP & Apara CD bundle 30 €

Get DLP +CD bundle

Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

Fresh "APARA" review by Rauta

Shipping updates get 2 CDs with shipping price of 1 CD
Everything else shipping related issues are fixed and updated at TOT bandcamp

TOT APARA
Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

Temple Of Tiermes - "Horagelles" DLP + "Apara" CD bundle 30€
Discount price, there's only few copies left
Or buy separately:

Horagelles DLP 20€  (signed copy available)
Apara CD 10€
Free shipping when buying the Horagelles DLP
(One signed copy of each album left)

APARA

HORAGELLES
Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

Temple Of Tiermes - Apara digital album out now with one bonus track.

Buy Apara here

Apara digipak CD 10€ discount price, one signed copy is also available with same price

-60 OFF digital discography only 30€

TOT bandcamp

Economy shipping added for Apara CD.

Unfortunately there's no option for setting economy shipping for vinyls , for this you claim Finnish post

So here's pricing :
Prices : EU-countries 6.90€
USA & non-EU countries & rest of the world : 9.20€

Finnish post says shipping time is 10-15 business days, but it might take a month till you get you CDs .

Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

Apara digital album is now 4 euro discount

Buy Digital Discography  €29.60  EUR or more (60% OFF)

Download Apara
Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

Temple Of Tiermes - Apara listening party today.
7:00 PM GMT+3
Come and listen our new album, I will also gift couple of redeem codes for "Apara" digital album.

Raw and not mastered shit :
LISTEN APARA
Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

Temple Of Tiermes free redeem codes for "Self Overcoming" & "Horagelles" digital albums for TOT-bandcamp followers only .
If don't have a bandcamp account I suggest to create a follower account.
I start to give codes within one hour.

TOT-BC

Temple Of Tiermes

PSIL0777

Temple Of Tiermes