GENOCIDE ORGAN

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, March 22, 2011, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

It's too bad Tesco USA doesn't license the vinyl for US release. I'm not pre-ordering. I'll grab the LP IF I can after I hear something about it.

andy vomit

tesco USA has some copies for preorder, i just grabbed mine. 
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Voûte

Same here, i've just pre-ordered my LP copy.

Goat93

Quote from: bogskaggmannen on March 23, 2011, 09:14:38 PM
Quote from: P-K on March 23, 2011, 07:29:53 PM
its just a nr that came with the :remember: 3xlp box......that nr gave me an extra dogtag, and that's it i think, can't think of any other extra's lol

I think it was actually already with the "In-Konflikt" LP from 2004?

Jes and in the Remember DCD/BOx, Live in Japan LP too

GEWALTMONOPOL

Tickets for Mannheim are sold out. 2 weeks to go!
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

pontifx

cipher chris

From the Isomer MySpace:

A six track EP of all new material, Nil by Mouth, will be available for sale at the Genocide Organ gig in Mannheim, 14th May. Featuring contributions from Mark Groves (Absoluten Calfeutrail, Dead Boomers etc), and released by Australian stalwart Cipher Productions. Limited to 200 copies.

Copies will be available for sale after the gig straight from Cipher: http://www.iheartnoise.com/cipherproductions

Probably not straight after, but within a week or so.  VERY pleased to have done this CD with David.

A.D.

Nice work on Isomer scoring this gig.

Would like to imagine G.O. getting a wink-wink-nudge-nudge to do a show in Australia but I'm not exactly hopeful. :-\

P-K

xdementia

Artwork looks terrible, and what's with the hyphens?

I'm sure this sounds fucking bad ass though. Can't wait!

A.D.

Quote from: P-K on May 04, 2011, 03:21:04 PM
Australia is not Japan  ;-)
In many, many more ways than one I'm afraid. :P (Although having lived in both I certainly appreciate what both have to offer...!)

GEWALTMONOPOL

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

Ashley Choke

Looks like an intro for a computer game

Litharge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efLNb9NPJYc&feature=player_embedded

Quote from: AC on May 10, 2011, 05:18:42 PM
Looks like an intro for a computer game

I agree -- while the video successfully conveys an ominous sense of corporate mercenary conflict and armed violence, for me the clip is a little too slick for what I think of as Genocide Organ.  Very powerful nonlinear video editing software, and the computers to run it, are now quite available to most anyone with a few thousand dollars, resulting in more video productions that use (and sometimes overuse) editing techniques, sound effects, and video treatments that not too many years ago would have been mainly available to professional video production houses.

I think I'd prefer the same trailer with just straight, unaltered video, with the occasional exception of making some scenes look as if they were caught in the field with a smart phone, using mostly just cuts for video transitions between scenes, and little or no special effects applied to the text.

bitewerksMTB

I assume the discussed video is the trailor (sic)? I liked the vocals. I'd pick the LP up in a heartbeat if it wasn't a preorder. No reason why GO would need to get your money upfront to pay for their releases (same for Haus Arafna)...