GENOCIDE ORGAN

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, March 22, 2011, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

re:evolution

By chance does anyone have digital files ripped from the original :REMEMBER: 2xLP?  I was listening to this at home a few weeks back and was surprised by how different it sounds compared to the remastered re-issued version.

Basically I am wanting the digital files so I can listen to them on the move, but don't have the capabilities to convert them myself.

Any assistance would be appreciated. PM me here or via noisereceptor@hotmail.com
noise receptor: sound with impact - analysing the abstract
http://noisereceptor.wordpress.com/
http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com

spectrum magazine archive: ambient / industrial / experimental / power electronics / neo-folk music culture magazine
http://spectrummagarchive.wordpress.com/

Thor

In the case an interested party might have missed this, Mindcontrol was re-released yesterday on lp and cd:
http://www.tesco-germany.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=6165
Doesn't seem to be sold out so far, includes a track on 7" which was originally  intended to be included. Kind of thought that a 500 ltd would be sold out the day it was released but I guess its positive that people aren't mindlessly purchasing releases just because its a GO classic.

absurdexposition

Did the pre-order for the reissue yesterday. Expensive day for those who also went for the Merzbow reissue.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

Yrjö-Koskinen

Quote from: Thor on May 12, 2018, 08:16:40 PM
In the case an interested party might have missed this, Mindcontrol was re-released yesterday on lp and cd:
Doesn't seem to be sold out so far, includes a track on 7" which was originally  intended to be included. Kind of thought that a 500 ltd would be sold out the day it was released but I guess its positive that people aren't mindlessly purchasing releases just because its a GO classic.

Well, they do inform us that they "might have a one copy per person policy - if you dont accept this - don´t order". I don't understand what this policy means. Is it possible to order and receive several copies, provided that you accept that they might perhaps have had a one copy per person policy?

Regardless: great that this stuff is made available again (and if they actually have a 1 pcs/person policy that is also great and a massive vaccine against scalpers). Still, too rich for my blood. There are just way too many awesome, Russian £2 HNW downloads out there.
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

XXX

Quote from: Stoa on May 12, 2018, 11:09:36 PM
Quote from: Thor on May 12, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

Well, they do inform us that they "might have a one copy per person policy - if you dont accept this - don´t order". I don't understand what this policy means. Is it possible to order and receive several copies, provided that you accept that they might perhaps have had a one copy per person policy?

Regardless: great that this stuff is made available again (and if they actually have a 1 pcs/person policy that is also great and a massive vaccine against scalpers). Still, too rich for my blood. There are just way too many awesome, Russian £2 HNW downloads out there.

they are letting you know if you attempt an order of more than one copy they will simply send you none.

absurdexposition

Still, too rich for my blood.

While unfortunately pricey, as is the nature of Tesco, it's still about $400 cheaper than Discogs prices. So it may as well be free.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

impulse manslaughter

Just ordered a copy of Mindcontrol. I'm still looking for a Kahane Chai 7". Anyone here who has a reasonable priced copy for sale?

Theodore

There are just way too many awesome, Russian £2 HNW downloads out there.

Sinner ! Blasphemer ! Second or third time, same sin. Don't mention Bandcamp Joe -dead on term, i steal it heh- in the same text near to names like Genocide Organ, Treriksroset etc.

Confess, Pray, Repent !
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

DSOL

Quote from: absurdexposition on May 12, 2018, 09:02:39 PM
Did the pre-order for the reissue yesterday. Expensive day for those who also went for the Merzbow reissue.

I ordered one, Hail America is my favorite GO song, so I'm glad to finally own it on vinyl without having to take out a small loan for a copy
"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

totalblack

I'm curious to see if the reissue will still have the metal plate cover like the original pressing did. I sold my copy of this years ago to a friend for $50 so i'm pleased to get my hands on a copy once again. Considering that this is the pinnacle of the studio recordings by the band (in my opinion) and the insane jump in prices that have happened in the last 10 years, it's fairly reasonably priced.

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: totalblack on May 19, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
I'm curious to see if the reissue will still have the metal plate cover like the original pressing did. I sold my copy of this years ago to a friend for $50 so i'm pleased to get my hands on a copy once again. Considering that this is the pinnacle of the studio recordings by the band (in my opinion) and the insane jump in prices that have happened in the last 10 years, it's fairly reasonably priced.

If the reissue had metal plate, you'd be paying an extra 30 euros for it plus additional postage...

Zeno Marx

I've always wondered if the metal plate was from a printing plate with positive images (rather than the negative for actual printing).  It seems like the same metal.  Those printing plates can be quite big, and then all you'd have to do is sheer them into squares.  Probably overthinking things, and they're just screened.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

Yrjö-Koskinen

Quote from: Theodore on May 13, 2018, 03:44:01 AM
There are just way too many awesome, Russian £2 HNW downloads out there.

Sinner ! Blasphemer ! Second or third time, same sin. Don't mention Bandcamp Joe -dead on term, i steal it heh- in the same text near to names like Genocide Organ, Treriksroset etc.

Confess, Pray, Repent !

I refuse! I am undergoing a second puberty, during which I revolt against my 21 year-old self.
'
I did pay 150 euros for the Re:Member DLP not that many years ago, so I am MAINLY faking it and trying to be offensive, but at the same time I could have bought at least one Tesco release with the money I've spent on Bandcamp HNW in the past year. So I am at least somewhat cool/retarded.
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

totalblack

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on May 19, 2018, 07:54:57 PM
Quote from: totalblack on May 19, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

If the reissue had metal plate, you'd be paying an extra 30 euros for it plus additional postage...

Not necessarily- the Leichenlinie 2009 LP had a metal plate on it like the original and was sold for 30 euros, basically same price as this. They don't weigh much more either.

Coma Detox

Does anyone know when the LP+7" will start shipping?