GENOCIDE ORGAN

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, March 22, 2011, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

totalblack

Quote from: burdizzo on October 31, 2017, 02:38:45 PM
It's good, but you should probably try and track down the Ke/Hil 12'' that was also sold at the festival - in my opinion, some of the best material from that project.

Agreed, I mail ordered one since I didn't want to walk around with it during the fest, and it's spectacular. For sure some of the strongest material the project has done so far. Surprised there is still copies available.

Lazrs3

Quote from: burdizzo on October 31, 2017, 02:38:45 PM
It's good, but you should probably try and track down the Ke/Hil 12'' that was also sold at the festival - in my opinion, some of the best material from that project.

I liked the last Ke/hil album a lot. This reminds me I must get this and the new GO box. GO were great at United Forces of Industrial.

burdizzo

Amazed to see that Genocide Organ 7'' blocked by Discogs. Some people must be terribly sensitive...

XXX

Quote from: burdizzo on November 29, 2017, 03:09:22 PM
Amazed to see that Genocide Organ 7'' blocked by Discogs. Some people must be terribly sensitive...

worth noting only the blue version is banned? confusing to say the least. starting to wonder if certain uploaders are being targeted? hmmm.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Harvest on November 29, 2017, 08:11:50 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on November 29, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

worth noting only the blue version is banned? confusing to say the least. starting to wonder if certain uploaders are being targeted? hmmm.

They are... For example Klansman88 (who have since changed his name) is one of them. Even the H.Ö.H. tapes he added are now blocked even though the material doesn't violate any guidelines. Hell, one tape even has a dead nazi on the cover: http://www.discogs.com/H%C3%96H-White-Genocide/release/7038276

vomitgore

I am just on the final track of the main CD of the "Civilisation" box set. Holy christ! The master sounds unbelievably powerful and presents the material in a fashion which is nothing short of breathtaking. Of course, the sounds themselves need no further comment - GO from their best side!

I remember there being some comments on the pricing, especially on the vinyl box. In all honesty, after hearing and seeing this release, I would claim the CD set is well worth the 30 bucks. Especially since 19% of the price are VAT and are going straight to the state and I would estimate there was some pricey and straineous mastering process involved. Presentation is also very nice and posh!

Thor

I agree, can't comment on the cd but the lp box set loos incredble and sounds incredible. Ordered the Remember 2xcd alongside this box and sorry to say (since I know many pp here hold that release in the highest regards) but Remember sounds horrble compared to the live releases on this box set

XXX

announcement of archive X and a slipcase box to house other 9 discs in. includes 2 inserts.

i would say this answers question of boxset treatment.

Lukas

Quote from: Harvest on December 18, 2017, 08:03:52 PM
announcement of archive X and a slipcase box to house other 9 discs in. includes 2 inserts.

i would say this answers question of boxset treatment.
Kinda stupid unless they are planning to reissue the earlier archive releases.

Urban Noise

That makes sense only for those that bought every single volume and I believe must of the die hard fans did and did it directly from them so...
I'll just wait until they make a CD version of all those 10''. And that will be expensive as fuck anyway.
New Approach Records
www.nghproductions.limitedrun.com
www.newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nekrogoatheresyproductions.wordpress.com

burdizzo

You'll be waiting a long time, I'd say. In fact, I'd imagine this won't be released on CD at all, unless someone bootlegs it.

totalblack

How many people realistically who would buy Archive X haven't purchased any of the other records in the series, or would be uninterested in getting them in the future? Even if you have only a few it's still going to be a sturdy case to hold the volumes you have already

Urban Noise

Quote from: burdizzo on December 20, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
You'll be waiting a long time, I'd say. In fact, I'd imagine this won't be released on CD at all, unless someone bootlegs it.

I'm confident it will be pressed in CD. They're slowly repressing everything. But yes, not any time soon.
New Approach Records

Urban Noise

Quote from: totalblack on December 20, 2017, 12:50:33 PM
How many people realistically who would buy Archive X haven't purchased any of the other records in the series, or would be uninterested in getting them in the future? Even if you have only a few it's still going to be a sturdy case to hold the volumes you have already

For only one record? I would say none. But yes, for all those who still want to buy all the records it makes sense.
New Approach Records

pelle

Very disappointed that one could not grab the 10" by itself. Different issue if I would have the previous volumes (which I dont, barely halfway there) but I am not a fucking millionaire.