GENOCIDE ORGAN

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, March 22, 2011, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayandah

Quote from: Thor on August 27, 2017, 03:17:55 PM
For those waiting for the re-release of Save our Slave, the wait is over.
http://www.tesco-germany.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5905

Excellent news, also saw a new/last Grey Wolves album as well being released

ypatingasisburys

Preordered the 3xlp box and 2xcd...I really didn't want to keep playing my original copy of Save Our Slaves given the prices these are fetching nowadays. Was considering grabbing a second, archival copy of the 3xlp but opted out due to the cost. It's a tad high but certainly not overly excessive for a quality 3xlp box.

XXX

Quote from: accidental on August 28, 2017, 07:44:29 PM
€89 for a remastered 3lp reissue in 2017. Tesco is laughing all the way to the bank at the fools.

a hell of a lot less than the original goes for in 2017 (less than 1/4 of the last sold price on discogs) and still has the extravagant packaging GO is so well remembered for. seems like a fine deal especially for folks like myself who have been stuck with poor quality mp3s. perhaps its my fanatic mentality but i purchased the moment i received email notification. been wanting since they announced work on it back in, what 2011?

Quote from: Harvest on March 22, 2011, 11:40:50 PM
Quote from: TheGreatEcstasy on March 22, 2011, 04:59:05 PM
Save Our Slaves reissue announced

Fucking Finally.

GEWALTMONOPOL

This reissue has been long in the making and it's good that it's finally here. This year has seen two of the most classic and very sought after genre defying releases reissued, GREY WOLVES - Catholic Priests and now GO - SOS. Even better is that with this costly and cumbersome project out of the way we're likely to see the rest of the long sold out vinyl only GO catalogue reissued as well. The prospect of having a good remaster of The Truth Will Make You Free makes me foam at the mouth already.

Expect Unrest to stock Civilization on both formats!

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

Kayandah

Quote from: Harvest on August 28, 2017, 08:25:35 PM
€89 for a remastered 3lp reissue in 2017. Tesco is laughing all the way to the bank at the fools.

a hell of a lot less than the original goes for in 2017 (less than 1/4 of the last sold price on discogs) and still has the extravagant packaging GO is so well remembered for. seems like a fine deal especially for folks like myself who have been stuck with poor quality mp3s. perhaps its my fanatic mentality but i purchased the moment i received email notification. been wanting since they announced work on it back in, what 2011?

And you know that some fuckers are going to flip it immediately on discogs for triple the amount. they will be the ones who laugh all the way to the bank.

Maybe label owners can speak better to this than I, but as a consumer I've noticed the price of single LPs creeping upwards. I'd say its rare to see anything under 20euro and often heads to 25euro.  Add in the packaging and printed materials Tesco put into their boxsets and I can't imagine them rolling in that much profit from this

Thor

Quote from: Kayandah on August 29, 2017, 07:40:11 AM
Quote from: Harvest on August 28, 2017, 08:25:35 PM

And you know that some fuckers are going to flip it immediately on discogs for triple the amount. they will be the ones who laugh all the way to the bank.

Maybe label owners can speak better to this than I, but as a consumer I've noticed the price of single LPs creeping upwards. I'd say its rare to see anything under 20euro and often heads to 25euro.  Add in the packaging and printed materials Tesco put into their boxsets and I can't imagine them rolling in that much profit from this

Idno, look at other genres, black metal lp's are regularly sold for as little as 12eu for a regular lp, 20eu being reserved for dlp.

XXX

Just received 3xLP in USA. Seems Tesco can't stop using low quality pixel blown up images for LP sleeves. Guess it's a stylistic choose at this point? Very excited to get these home and blast!

pelle

Anyone in Europe have recieved their LPbox yet? Almost a month since release and still status pending.

burdizzo

No, I didn't get it yet, but  I know some people in Europe did.

totalblack

I got mine today. Looks absolutely fantastic, just diving into it now

impulse manslaughter

I need a copy of the new Kahane Chai 7". Anyone selling for a normal price..?

Goat93

Quote from: impulse manslaughter on October 30, 2017, 08:18:35 PM
I need a copy of the new Kahane Chai 7". Anyone selling for a normal price..?

you can buy it in the Mailorder as White Vinyl Edition. Concert Edition was Blue.
Both limited to 250 each

impulse manslaughter

Thanks, just ordered one..

burdizzo

It's good, but you should probably try and track down the Ke/Hil 12'' that was also sold at the festival - in my opinion, some of the best material from that project.

deathcamp

Quote from: burdizzo on October 31, 2017, 02:38:45 PM
It's good, but you should probably try and track down the Ke/Hil 12'' that was also sold at the festival - in my opinion, some of the best material from that project.

Bought it there, too, and it is a very impressive release!