Special Interest
October 27, 2020, 08:51:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20
  Print  
Author Topic: GENOCIDE ORGAN  (Read 126764 times)
burdizzo
user

« Reply #195 on: October 31, 2017, 02:38:45 PM »

It's good, but you should probably try and track down the Ke/Hil 12'' that was also sold at the festival - in my opinion, some of the best material from that project.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 03:51:40 PM by burdizzo » Logged
deathcamp
user

« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2017, 10:53:40 PM »

It's good, but you should probably try and track down the Ke/Hil 12'' that was also sold at the festival - in my opinion, some of the best material from that project.

Bought it there, too, and it is a very impressive release!
totalblack
Heavy user

« Reply #197 on: November 16, 2017, 05:52:58 PM »

Agreed, I mail ordered one since I didn't want to walk around with it during the fest, and it's spectacular. For sure some of the strongest material the project has done so far. Surprised there is still copies available.

Lazrs3
user

« Reply #198 on: November 18, 2017, 12:08:51 PM »

I liked the last Ke/hil album a lot. This reminds me I must get this and the new GO box. GO were great at United Forces of Industrial.

burdizzo
user

« Reply #199 on: November 29, 2017, 03:09:22 PM »

Amazed to see that Genocide Organ 7'' blocked by Discogs. Some people must be terribly sensitive...
Harvest
Heavy user

« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2017, 08:11:50 PM »

Amazed to see that Genocide Organ 7'' blocked by Discogs. Some people must be terribly sensitive...

worth noting only the blue version is banned? confusing to say the least. starting to wonder if certain uploaders are being targeted? hmmm.
Scat-O-Logy
Diehard user

« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2017, 10:38:26 AM »

worth noting only the blue version is banned? confusing to say the least. starting to wonder if certain uploaders are being targeted? hmmm.

They are... For example Klansman88 (who have since changed his name) is one of them. Even the H.Ö.H. tapes he added are now blocked even though the material doesn't violate any guidelines. Hell, one tape even has a dead nazi on the cover: http://www.discogs.com/H%C3%96H-White-Genocide/release/7038276

vomitgore
Heavy user

« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2017, 03:24:35 PM »

I am just on the final track of the main CD of the "Civilisation" box set. Holy christ! The master sounds unbelievably powerful and presents the material in a fashion which is nothing short of breathtaking. Of course, the sounds themselves need no further comment - GO from their best side!

I remember there being some comments on the pricing, especially on the vinyl box. In all honesty, after hearing and seeing this release, I would claim the CD set is well worth the 30 bucks. Especially since 19% of the price are VAT and are going straight to the state and I would estimate there was some pricey and straineous mastering process involved. Presentation is also very nice and posh!

Thor
moderate user

« Reply #203 on: November 30, 2017, 08:35:04 PM »

I agree, can't comment on the cd but the lp box set loos incredble and sounds incredible. Ordered the Remember 2xcd alongside this box and sorry to say (since I know many pp here hold that release in the highest regards) but Remember sounds horrble compared to the live releases on this box set
Harvest
Heavy user

« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2017, 08:03:52 PM »

announcement of archive X and a slipcase box to house other 9 discs in. includes 2 inserts.

i would say this answers question of boxset treatment.
Lukas

« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2017, 03:32:59 PM »

announcement of archive X and a slipcase box to house other 9 discs in. includes 2 inserts.

i would say this answers question of boxset treatment.
Kinda stupid unless they are planning to reissue the earlier archive releases.
Urban Noise
user

« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2017, 05:05:32 PM »

That makes sense only for those that bought every single volume and I believe must of the die hard fans did and did it directly from them so…
I’ll just wait until they make a CD version of all those 10’’. And that will be expensive as fuck anyway.

New Approach Records
nghproductions.limitedrun.com
newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nghproductions.net
burdizzo
user

« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2017, 09:51:20 AM »

You'll be waiting a long time, I'd say. In fact, I'd imagine this won't be released on CD at all, unless someone bootlegs it.
totalblack
Heavy user

« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2017, 12:50:33 PM »

How many people realistically who would buy Archive X haven't purchased any of the other records in the series, or would be uninterested in getting them in the future? Even if you have only a few it's still going to be a sturdy case to hold the volumes you have already

Urban Noise
user

« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2017, 01:25:31 PM »

You'll be waiting a long time, I'd say. In fact, I'd imagine this won't be released on CD at all, unless someone bootlegs it.

I'm confident it will be pressed in CD. They're slowly repressing everything. But yes, not any time soon.

New Approach Records
nghproductions.limitedrun.com
newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nghproductions.net
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20
  Print  

Jump to: