GENOCIDE ORGAN

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, March 22, 2011, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikerdeath

Quote from: jadderly on March 20, 2016, 09:42:08 PMGO (very overrated IMHO)
whats overrated about them?

I think the new album is very strong offering.

RG

I missed the opportunity to grab the vinyl from Malignant...are there any other distros in the states that still have this in stock?

Fluid Fetish

Vinyl of the new album is already selling for 90$ on discogs..

Solid lp, I've listened to it around almost ten times since release and only somewhat recently has it fallen out of rotation. Not since Mania have I heard such effective use of gunfire sampling amongst many other favorable qualities such as how this band never fails to bring interesting concepts/sounds to the table in equal measure.

Fluid Fetish

Also does anyone know if there is any word on if the Archive material is going to be released on CD?

burdizzo

I'd be surprised if it was. They plan to finish the series next year, and the last one will have a box for them all. Something like that, anyway...

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Fluid Fetish on June 27, 2016, 12:52:04 AMVinyl of the new album is already selling for 90$ on discogs..

I think those are the "Recon Unit" editions with extra cassette that are selling for such high prices.

Quote from: Fluid Fetish on June 27, 2016, 12:53:47 AMAlso does anyone know if there is any word on if the Archive material is going to be released on CD?

I heard from a contact that Tesco is selling "sold out" Archive records on gigs for prices of 25€ each. Wouldn't mind buying these for such cheap prices compared to Dis-Cocks madness.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Unrest Productions has the Obituaries of the Americas LP. The regular version, not the recon one. The mail order is closing for 2 weeks as of tomorrow so anyone wanting to order it will have to do so today.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

cr

Has anyone already received or has some information about the Archive VIII 10" which was announced in early September for a release date on Sept. 19 (if I remember right)?

sterilization

Mine came like two or three weeks ago.

Steve

Yeah, got a copy about 3 weeks ago ...

cr

OK, thanks a lot for your infos!

burdizzo

It was a good one - though that's no consolation if you've missed it...

deathcamp

Quote from: burdizzo on October 24, 2016, 12:11:28 PM
It was a good one - though that's no consolation if you've missed it...

...but so expensive that it will not be mine, heh!

Thor

For those waiting for the re-release of Save our Slave, the wait is over.
http://www.tesco-germany.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5905

pelle

Quote from: Thor on August 27, 2017, 03:17:55 PM
For those waiting for the re-release of Save our Slave, the wait is over.
http://www.tesco-germany.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5905

Thats great news, quite the prices for the vinyl though, as usual. Really have to consider getting that one. Might in worst case be the first CD I buy in years.