News / DISTRO SALE 04.2021

Started by narcolepsia, April 01, 2021, 05:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

narcolepsia

Hello everyone,

Most ROTAT boxsets are now packed and ready to ship next week. 2nd batch of t-shirts got stuck in customs limbo, but is now cleared and should be with me in a week or so. As soon as they´re here, remaining copies of that private release will be shipped and we can move forward with new plans.

Some unexpected personal and technical troubles delayed recent label plans, but all should be ready to resume still during this month. Been working on visuals and organizing things on advance, the idea is to start making very regular batches from now on with small intervals between them, to make up for this period of inactivity. Have most of this upcoming material ready, so it won't be hard to put the plan in action – just a matter of organization and €

In the meantime, I managed to solve the issue with the region coding for The Haters DVD, so it is right next in line, among a new, brilliant (do I need to say?) Umpio 2xCD, and, besides the already finished tape batch that is ready to be sent to duplication, expect more tape releases from such names as Scum, Scathing, Citalopram Shunyata, Atrophist, Shot Dog, Scald Hymn, Body Stress, Aprapat and quite a few more !

Some HARSH lathe 7" on the plans too, an Atrofia Cerebral 3xCD collecting six of their 90s demos (probably my favourite noisecore material ever) as well as another EPIC archival exhumation – "epic" even for the standards of such a particularly fertile period for that kind of thing as the one we´re experiencing now. More details to be unveiled when the right time comes.

Apologies to those who have been waiting for the releases to happen: this is a one man operation, and most of the delays happen for situations beyond my control. No one / nothing is forgotten, I will be in touch.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

In order to clear some space here, and gather some extra funds to make things happen faster, I am doing a new distro sale during this entire month of April:

3x7" = 10.00€

3xLP = 20.00€

5xCS = 20.00 €

5xCD = 30.00 €

Prices do not include postage

Full list here: https://www.discogs.com/seller/narcolepsia/profile

Different combinations can be arranged, feel free to get in touch = narcolepsia . distro at gmail . com

If you´re a regular "customer" and have placed a recent order not yet covered by this, be sure I will compensate you next time, or if you place a new one now.

Talk again soon / stay clean
Manuel