updated list with news.

jc

kiek kainuoja siusti kasete i anglija?

Levas

Levas

Levas

Loads of new stuff added.

Levas

So the distro section was remade and updated - now it looks nicer, with pictures, descriptions etc. Loads of new stuff to check out and some prices lowered. cheers

http://www.terror.lt

Levas

Couldn't resist doing some sort of bargain. 20% off of all the vinyls, CDs and CDrs. Prices on the web are not corrected so the discount will be calculated afterwards.

email: info @ terror . lt

http://www.terror.lt

Levas

Well, finally Lithuanians came to their senses too and from 1st of November postage is getting much more expensive. Not to make a rant, but I'm quite curious how making a package that is less than 50g cost 18 euros instead of 0,5 euros is helping, but OK.
So if you still want anything for reasonable prices - get in touch.
With my current calculations it will be cheaper to go to Latvia by bus with three packages and send them from there instead of sending to the local post office. I guess I'll become quite a traveler, huh.

vomitgore

Quote from: Levas on October 16, 2013, 12:08:33 AM
Well, finally Lithuanians came to their senses too and from 1st of November postage is getting much more expensive. Not to make a rant, but I'm quite curious how making a package that is less than 50g cost 18 euros instead of 0,5 euros is helping, but OK.
With my current calculations it will be cheaper to go to Latvia by bus with three packages and send them from there instead of sending to the local post office. I guess I'll become quite a traveler, huh.

Seriously??? This has to be a joke! Have they gone insane? Hope it won't do too much damage to the Lithuanian distros, although it most certainly will. Shit...

online prowler

Quote from: Levas on October 16, 2013, 12:08:33 AM

You have my condolences Levas.

Levas

Well, I don't know how about other countries, here you have letter and package - two different categories. Everything under 2kg could be sent as a letter (of course if it is not 2mx2mx2m cube or so). From 1st of November everything that is more than 35cmx26cmx2cm is a package. Well, I'm not against that etc., but the price difference is not adequate - the 2kg letter to UK is 5 euros. Package - ~25 etc. So now for example if you want to buy a vinyl that costs 20 euros, I'll have to charge 25 euros for postage, heh. And there are quite interesting comments from officials. Like
Q: Were there any rink analysis done? Are you going to loose any clients because of such change?
A: No, we haven't done analsysis and it is not important if there will be less people capable of sending packages via Lithuania Post. It is important to educate people what is letter and what is package.

Something like that. Well, I'll try to continue all this, but more often I'll deliver the ordered stuff to your door by myself in exchange for a sandwich than use postal services.

totalblack

Just awful Levas ... the increase in postage is much less drastic but I have similar issues with those restrictions for letter in Canada ... under 2cm thickness = letter $2.75 over 2cm = parcel $8-15. If you put tapes flat next to each other and wrap in wrapping paper in manilla envelope this should fit under the 2cm rule. Also obviously with 7"s this is not a problem also, and leaves space for cardboard on both sides. Not ideal, but it might work in some cases.

cipher chris

Australia has broadly similar classifications.  7"s and CDs can be sent as 'letters'.  A tape in a standard case is too thick and will go as a parcel.  Letters are roughly half the price.  12"s and 10"s are too long to be 'letters' even if they are thin enough.

Here they produced a gauge which they use to measure - grab one from the post office if you can, it helps!

Levas

well, after consultation, there seems to be a solution for that - contract with post. The prices will rise somewhere around 30%, but not that drastically. So this is a relief. Contract means I'll still be able to send parcels as letters. I wonder if this will be for long, but anyways, it's better than nothing.