Tape duplication services?

Started by manuelM, February 12, 2021, 06:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theworldisawarfilm

Quote from: [MBD] on February 18, 2021, 05:28:46 PM
Quote from: theworldisawarfilm on February 18, 2021, 05:21:49 PM
Can I ask if you were having your stuff dubbed in real-time or high speed?

Real time, I forget what they said to explain the poor quality but it didn't make any sense. Something to do with the track being to bass heavy when a quick look on my end didn't show anything too wild.

Sounds about right. My last run came out okay, so maybe things have changed. But lets just say I know a guy who maybe worked there once and for a long time the individual in charge of RT dubbing was, shall we say, 'unqualified' in the extreme...

[MBD]

Quote from: theworldisawarfilm on February 18, 2021, 05:21:49 PM
Sounds about right. My last run came out okay, so maybe things have changed. But lets just say I know a guy who maybe worked there once and for a long time the individual in charge of RT dubbing was, shall we say, 'unqualified' in the extreme...

Damn. This happened late last spring so I don't know if the time frame lines up, but a lack of knowledge with dubbing would make sense.

Material Body Dysfunction & Flickering Coward. Cincinnati OH USA.

https://linktr.ee/materialbodydysfunction

Acne

Quote from: absurdexposition on February 17, 2021, 12:50:34 AM
Quote from: Potier on February 16, 2021, 04:14:49 AM
A to Z Audio - http://www.atozaudio.com/

I used A to Z about 10 years ago and remember the customer service was very good.

Now I always go through duplication.ca on account of the local factor, but it's free shipping to Canada/USA at any rate.

Unfortunately, having tapes pro-dubbed is not cheap these days.

this is my go to - great customer service and quick turnaround.

Cranial Blast

Quote from: holy ghost on February 12, 2021, 06:55:49 PMduplication.ca is always the bomb. I have never had a bad experience with them.

Same here, always been top notch for me too. They have a pretty quick turn around to, most of the time.

FallOfNature

Was quoted for 9 weeks turnaround just recently. Are others even slower?

Confuzzled

I've used cryptic carousel in the US a few times. excellent service & results. Also bought a modded walkman from them as well.

Electro Surgeon

If anyone needs tape duplication in Australia. Hit us up! 
INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
AUSTRALIAN NOISE AND PUNK