Reptilian Sexual Predator : Hymns - The Birth Year 2xCS Box

Started by vargrwulf, March 11, 2011, 02:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vargrwulf

Reptilian Sexual Predator "Hymns - The Birth Year" 2c62 box set
$18.00 ppd USA $20.00 ppd World

Two hours of material from the first year of this project. Includes material from all RSP releases on the Human Ignorance label, as well as some ancient demo tracks to round it all out. Along with the hour-long "The Demon Speaks" (which will also be reissued in a j-card format to accompany this release) this collection marks the most comprehensive representation of this project's work and subject matter thus far.

Track Listing:

in the light of the world (4.37)
children dressed in the sun (12.47)
train of human misery (10.40)
bottom dweller (4.07)
... (5.57)
new klan (11.11.)
anti-communist (2.56)
slave (4.44)
trapped in reverie and misanthropic sorrow (7.03)
kicks (3.28)
prostitution (3.25)
sick (4.59)
original man (10.02)
i know what you need (10.03)
prostitute (10.08)
recovered memory (7.30)
bound and gagged (2.07)

Style of music is Industrial-influenced Power Electronics with a full thick sound themed around human exploitation. Brutal electronics depicting the truth about our world and our captive corporeal existence, yearning for freedom through the blackness between the stars.

payable via paypal to cellestellar@gmail.com
ask about other forms of payment here vargrwulf@gmail.com

Human Ignorance
105 S. Chestnut Street
Hammond, Louisiana 70403
United States of America

Sound Samples:
001 - a3 train of human misery.mp3
002 - a1 in the light of the world.mp3
003 - a2 children dressed in the sun.mp3

vargrwulf

More samples:

bottom dweller: b1 bottom dweller.mp3
slave: b slave.mp3
prostitution: c3  prostitution.mp3

i know what you need: d1 i know what you need.mp3
...: b2 untitled.mp3

vargrwulf

All of the orders from the weekend were sent this morning. Thanks for the support!
Anyone who orders a copy of this release will get a link to a download version that I have transferred to a high-quality MP3 so that you can put it onto your computer etc. as well as links to download MP3 versions of other recent material from the Human Ignorance label and related artists.

Here are a few mp3s of full tracks from this release:

kicks: c2 kicks.mp3
in the light of the world: a1 in the light of the world.mp3
bottom dweller: b1 bottom dweller.mp3

Vanessa and I (the members of RSP) will be performing on Sunday in Austin, TX as part of the Texas noise ensemble Black Leather Jesus at the following event, where we will have copies of "Hymns" with us at special "in person" rates: http://chondriticsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44089

vargrwulf

Also (been getting a lot of the same question in my inbox)- I will reserve copies for people who request it, and there are plenty of these still available.

vargrwulf

Zionist - Yea, We Wept c30 (HI-21)
Zionist is the new project from Vargrwulf, continuing in an exploration of the same themes as the final Vargrwulf recording "Release" that came out recently on "Infinity Project" imprint of the UK label Sweet Solitude. Stark minimalism based entirely around recordings of our natural and man-made environment here in Hammond, Louisiana during various solar rituals.
Zionist does not stand for any human ideology or the belief or ego of any nation. This recording is entirely an act of reverence and tribute to the source of light and unsullied knowledge in our corner of the universe, symbolized in this project by our Earth's Sun. Let it burn brighter to dissolve all corporeal borders, continuing to illuminate and eventually guide us away from this sphere of existence. 30 minutes.

sound samples
side a: zionist - there we sat down excerpt.mp3
side b: zionist - yea we wept excerpt.mp3

$7.00 ppd usa/$8.00 ppd world
payable to cellestellar@gmail.com
other requests go here: vargrwulf@gmail.com

Physical address:
Human Ignorance
105 S. Chestnut Street
Hammond, Louisiana 70403
United States of America

Still Available:
Reptilian Sexual Predator - Hymns The Birth Year 2c62 box 18.00 ppd usa/20.00 ppd world

Package Deal - get them both for 20.00 ppd USA/22.00 ppd world

Anyone who orders RSP box or Zionist tape gets a high-quality mp3 download of the tracks also. Thank you for your time.