FORUM CLEANSING (What do you do cunt?)

Started by slagfrenzy tapes, October 31, 2020, 09:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagfrenzy tapes

Below is a private message that a member (Theodore) wanted me to publish. The question I asked was what did he do, if anything?. Was he just a troll?

"Funny and sad on the same time is that people like you dont seem to understand how much they embarrassing themselves.

And that was my only and last PM to you. Whatever you want to tell me, tell it in public, in the future. You may get an answer then. Though i doubt, if they are like your last post ...

You had enough time with me, more than you deserve. See, i am not in mood now to laugh with you."

Yes this sounds like I'm crying about it.

There's two ways that making noise goes.
One is lying, deferral, basic I know it's crap but I like it.
Second is No Shit, pay up you cunt, it feels good, works for me,  but I like it, etc

Its not defensive, it's a topic that could be discussed.

And like the gatekeeper topic, noise is made because it needs to be. Fuck ego, fuck trolls, this will fuck all those cunts, fuck them........................

slagfrenzy tapes

On reflection, what I would to hear is,
What have you had to put up with because you enjoy noise?

For me it was Cabaret Voltaire - Voice of America. I tried to do bands, I failed.
I'm 50 years old. Fuck them. I'm doing/vocal about this because I believe/have permission that I can do this.

Please share your own stories, because there is a heap of people that read it but dont/can't respond.

Thanks Mikko.

JLIAT

Some assumptions which i'd question.

It might be true for many that noise is made / listened to for fun.

It might be true that for some / many noise is about self expression.

But this is by no means the universal case.

slagfrenzy tapes

Quote from: JLIAT on October 31, 2020, 11:13:14 AM
Some assumptions which i'd question.

It might be true for many that noise is made / listened to for fun.

It might be true that for some / many noise is about self expression.

But this is by no means the universal case.

I'm fighting my luddite quote shit, I hope, you appreciate it Jilat...

Yes they are assumptions, this topic is by no means locked down to anyone's ideas about noise/sound...at all!!!

I want to be realistic with real people about their story.

If you would like to share your own story about your own conflicts with others because you enjoy noise, please do.

Thank you

JLIAT

Quote from: slagfrenzy tapes on October 31, 2020, 11:31:52 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by this, if you mean you support the luddite idea or are opposed to it, I think ludditism didnt work, so I guess a lost cause.
Yes they are assumptions, this topic is by no means locked down to anyone's ideas about noise/sound...at all!!!

If you would like to share your own story about your own conflicts with others because you enjoy noise, please do.

Thank you

My main conflicts with people in the 'nose scene' has been over the irrelevance of enjoying noise or not.

That's not to say anyone shouldn't enjoy noise. It's just that there is much more to it than enjoyment.   - or rather far less  ;-)

You see noise occupies a kind of bridge between popular music, where enjoyment is significant if not paramount, and avant garde music where enjoyment isn't significant at all.  You don't get postmen whistling Schoenberg...

Theodore

Quote from: slagfrenzy tapes on October 31, 2020, 09:42:06 AM
Below is a private message that a member (Theodore) wanted me to publish. The question I asked was what did he do, if anything?. Was he just a troll?

For the record his PM was this :

QuoteWhat do you do cunt
« Sent to: Theodore on: Today at 06:01:48 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Just what do YOU do Theodore?
Whats your pleasure?
Do you do anything?

Or are you just a trolll/tool?

My answer was that he wrote. I shouldnt be so polite ... BTW i dont see anywhere in my PM answer asking you or wanting to post my reply, but i have no problem. Keep ridicule yourself ...

Quote from: slagfrenzy tapes on October 31, 2020, 11:03:33 AM
I'm 50 years old.

Holy fuck ! No hope !
-
And that was my last reply to anything you may say again.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Cementimental

took you all a while but glad we're getting some real Noiseboard Drama™ going here at last

burdizzo

Soloman Tump

I did have to check that I wasn't logged in to Noise Wiki

NaturalOrthodoxy

let's move this drama elsewhere lads

slagfrenzy tapes

Thank you for your input.

It is appreciated.

I did like the nose scene that Jilat talked about, made me chuckle..

Thank you.

slagfrenzy tapes

Quote from: JLIAT on October 31, 2020, 12:44:35 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by this, if you mean you support the luddite idea or are opposed to it, I think ludditism didnt work, so I guess a lost cause.

Thank you

My main conflicts with people in the 'nose scene' has been over the irrelevance of enjoying noise or not.

That's not to say anyone shouldn't enjoy noise. It's just that there is much more to it than enjoyment.   - or rather far less  ;-)

You see noise occupies a kind of bridge between popular music, where enjoyment is significant if not paramount, and avant garde music where enjoyment isn't significant at all.  You don't get postmen whistling Schoenberg...

The luddite verbage is not important, I do like the luddites, they were important, but today, no one understands. They do not have the history / life experience to understand why luddites had to stand up.

Thank you, I believe you understand the point I was attempting to make.
It's an enjoyment in sound, not music/popular music/Organised sound.. It's an enjoyment with sound.

And this topic is about the battles we have in real life because we enjoy listening to sound. The things we have to tell other people when they tell you, why do you like that shit?

My answer is the topic title.. What do you do cunt?

JLIAT

Quote from: slagfrenzy tapes on November 01, 2020, 03:49:50 AM

The luddite verbage is not important, I do like the luddites, they were important, but today, no one understands. They do not have the history / life experience to understand why luddites had to stand up.

With respect to simply say 'no one understands'  makes making such a comment pointless, as well as demeaning those who you are addressing. You simply do not know the life experiences of others here. I think the luddites might represent an idea that somehow the world is, or should be made so, accommodating for them. At its extreme some consciously or not act as if they are in a movie in which they are the star, the subject of the drama.

Quote from: slagfrenzy tapes on November 01, 2020, 03:49:50 AM

Thank you, I believe you understand the point I was attempting to make.
It's an enjoyment in sound, not music/popular music/Organised sound.. It's an enjoyment with sound.

And this topic is about the battles we have in real life because we enjoy listening to sound. The things we have to tell other people when they tell you, why do you like that shit?

My answer is the topic title.. What do you do cunt?

I think I follow your point, but here on this board many enjoy noise, and i'm not aware of anyone asking why. As for your answer to a supposed question, again most would take it as abuse. Some might think despite enjoying noise you seem bitter and angry with the world and others in it.

But here is my point. Some say that with anxiety one comes to see the world as it is, others have other ideas. All share a gruesome idea / feeling of the world. Have you ever experienced profound grief, such that you are physically disabled?  Or a nihilism so empty likewise? From such depth of feeling one sees the world truly as it is, nothing to do with pleasure, the feeling has been described as a terror in meeting the sublime, as awe. And in that, its been said, is where Art exists. In front of great art ones personality is dissolved.

deutscheasphalt

Answer the question, Theodore!

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: NaturalOrthodoxy on October 31, 2020, 11:33:52 PM
let's move this drama elsewhere lads

Yes.

I am sure people know who they are, and I don't need to contact all parties in question individually.
I rarely kick out people or delete topics or messages.
This policy will be changing, just for the favor of keeping the forum good for the spirit it was founded on.
If you look for other kind of outlet, I suggest joining social media.

I'm keeping some topics visible for few moments that message will be understood.
Someone being kicked out, is based on repeatedly stirring BS, while being suggested to tone it down. Reporting posts because of this is fine.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net