MILAT ARE NEW COMERS FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

LIMITED TO 50 COPIES WORLDWIDE

GRAB A PHYSICAL COPY OR A FREE DOWNLOAD

https://innercityuprising.bandcamp.com/album/dead

INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
AUSTRALIAN NOISE AND PUNK

slagfrenzy tapes

REVIEW

The disclaimer is I am slowtone. I had not been able to express why the project MILAT has irritated me. I have sucked it in and downloaded this release. Thanks for making it free Inner-city Uprising.

What shat me with track from Aural Trauma comp, was the vocalist in MILAT saying 'they are not coming home' delivered in a dry monotone. Yeah fine, so what?.
Questions I have is why are they not coming home?
Did you fuck them while holding a tool to their throat/did you look in their eyes and watch their life go/how much pain did you inflect for you to get a hard on? /basic deeper interests. We are animals, humans, we are animals.

So I have downloaded this release, because Kadaver was on it, and I stole an mp3 from his release with Fall of Nature which impressed me, and I felt like being a big man and give MILAT another chance.

Okay it's few years later.
I skipped the Kadaver track and was delivered into MILAT.
Which was a time warp to the Aural Trauma comp.
It hasn't changed, it hasn't progressed. The vocalist is still delivering the same lack of emotion. News presenters on telly have more command of language to install fear than the vocalist for MILAT.

That's the point.

END OF REVIEW

minimal.impact

Quote from: slagfrenzy tapes on September 18, 2020, 04:59:06 AM
The vocalist is still delivering the same lack of emotion. News presenters on telly have more command of language to install fear than the vocalist for MILAT.

QFT. It's always felt to me like Jimmy Barnes doing noise. Total merchcore.

Also, are you ever going to post artist copies of the Sonic Disturbance comp?

slagfrenzy tapes

Electro Surgeon

Emailed you twice asking for your address to post the artists copies too but you never replied. Sent everyone else’s out months ago.

Just sent screen shots of the reviews to the MILAT assholes they’ve all replied laughing.

That’s the point!  Great review we all agreed!!

Also, TRISTIAN aren’t you the asshole that was trying to get us to come up and play a show with you sad cunts in QLD?  I suppose your a bit of a Jimmy Barnes fan deep down aye???

Email me your addy and I’ll get this CD out to you!

INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
AUSTRALIAN NOISE AND PUNK