Altar Of Flies-inblick C40 (H&K064) out now.

Started by Mattias G, September 06, 2020, 01:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattias G

Altar Of Flies-Inblick CS (H&K064)

Recorded summer 2020. Playtime around 40 minutes. 57 light blue C40, after that one sided C90's.
9 euro postpaid worldwide. Sweden 80kr.
Paypal: sinkorswim61 at hotmail.com (when payment sent send an email again with your address cause I can't see the shipping address 99% of the time).

Also available in smaller quantities are the following tapes. Mail before and see what's left.
Mattias Gustafsson-Piano & Tapeworks 2017-2020 CS (regular tape edetion)
M.G.-Stalker Elektroniks CS (new copies of harsh/industrial tape music from 2011)
altar of flies-Audiotory Hallucinations CS
TAPEWORKS VOLUME I, III, V, VII, VIII CS
altar of flies-Rabbit Hole CS

Mattias G

Copies of Inblick are on it's way to the following fine distros: Millstone Vinyl, Madriguera, White Centipede Noise, Careful Catalog, Skeleton Dust & Art Into Life.

I have only one blue and a handful of one sided copies left of Inblick. The other tapes is sold out for the moment but I will have more copies again in 2-3 weeks.

If you haven't got any answer from me I guess the email haven't reached me. At least two people have told me that they have mailed but it's not in my spam folder either. Try here or messenger if I haven't answered. Thanks for the support!

Mattias G

New copies of altar of flies-Inblick and the other tapes are now available again.

Thousands Of Dead Gods (USA) will also have copies soon.