Dead Body Love - Low-Fi Power Carnage CD Remastered

Started by pureterror, August 08, 2020, 12:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pureterror

Troniks & Chondritic Sound proudly present an essential reissue of a landmark classic, powerfully remastered for maximum, skull-crushing impact.

Dead Body Love - Low-Fi Power Carnage CD

A masterpiece of crust, crush and crumble, Low-Fi Power Carnage is a dense wave of intense sound from Italian master Gabriele Giuliani. It's an amazing document of raw and rumbling harsh noise range and focus as it pummels over its four distinct tracks; each their own monster in strategy and manipulation. Giuliani has an uncanny ability to investigate movement within the rock bed of sound, sometimes picking apart the tones and sources with deconstruction techniques that range from static drone to the brutal and abrasive. Originally released on cassette in 1995 by Old Europa Cafe, fully remastered in 2020 by Grant Richardson, and unleashed in an attractive, limited edition digipak.

THIS MATERIAL IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED AT A VERY HIGH VOLUME.

"My favorite noise release of all time and was the defining release that made me finally decide to make harsh noise the primary focus of my life."
- Sam McKinlay, The Rita

www.iheartnoise.com
www.chondriticsound.com

pureterror

This is now sold out from Chondritic Sound & Troniks.

Lake Shark Harsh Noise and Old Europa Cafe have copies now with discs also headed to Skeleton Dust and Cloister Recordings in the USA, Scream & Writhe in Canada, and White Centipede Noise in Germany.