Special Interests podcast - return

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, July 31, 2020, 08:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EyeSquared

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on November 25, 2020, 05:02:35 PM
Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 12, 2020, 08:25:56 AM
More talk this time. About 2 hours in duration, including rarities and also at this moment unreleased MANIA material!

https://special-interests-podcast.bandcamp.com/album/podcast-7-taint-mania

I have yet to find time to make more episodes, but there are few things under work. One has to get few permissions from the artists just to make sure...

25.11. - one year of Keith B. passing away. If you didn't listen episode above, there are still unreleased and rare bits in it, and man worth to salute!

The Taint/Mania episode is phenomenal. Looking forward to hearing more.

Verolomno

I am glad you are working on new episodes. Moreover, I love that you keep your podcast longer in order to have the time to discuss the topic fully. I can't wait for the new upcoming episodes. And yes, I cannot agree more with the fact that Keith B. is a man worth listening to. By the way, do you consider posting your podcast on any other podcast hosting sites? I believe this would be a good way to increase your auditory and give more people access to it. There are both paid and free solutions for it.

HateSermon

Relistening to the Mania/Taint episode. What happened to including that unpublished 90's interview in the new SI zine? Still planning on doing that for a future issue?