ZSS -'Live Medical Experiments' tape (Der Bünker)

Started by Major Carew, June 26, 2020, 11:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

New tape on Der Bünker:

ZSS - 'Live Medical Experiments'

Four live tracks recorded at a private event in London in January of 2020. Recorded in a small room in front of the local metalhead crowd and other interested parties. The recorded quality of the sound is extremely rough & rotten.

Tracks performed : 'The Art of Human Skin' (from the newly released Psychomania compilation), 'Medical Experiments' (as yet unreleased), 'Industrial Landscapes' (version of the track from 'Racial Superiority') and 'Devil's Guard' as per the version on Iron Division.

C25. Edition of 50.

If you would like to order please contact Derbunker@mail.com only please as it's easier for me to keep orders in one place this way.

Preview of artwork I made for the tape cover below:

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

mevsocsci

Hal

Your email keeps bouncing back on me. I'm in for a tape though.

Matt

Major Carew

Quote from: mevsocsci on June 27, 2020, 01:21:51 PM
Hal

Your email keeps bouncing back on me. I'm in for a tape though.

Matt

Please contact me via this forum if that's the case. Sometimes multiple attempts at that email address makes it work.No idea why it does that.